New Trailer "Clone Wars"

richkulach

New Recruit
WOW!!!!!!

I just saw the trailer on the Official site and was it ever sweet. There is not much else to say, but WOW!!

I had my VCR ready to tape it on Fox and the X-Files comes on. Man, first screwed by hasbro, then by Fox. Oh well, resorted to the Official site and watched it about 5 times. I live it. The clone army looks too cool as well does the arena fight scene. Very nice all round. Any one else?
:cflag:
richkulach

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
That is &%%#$%^$%&& Cool!!!!!

Man that blew my mind!!!! I really love the nostalga in the movie it self(ie Royal guards star destroyers)
My impresions of Dooku have now changed (for the better)
The down side I think is that yoda is animated:yawn:
I hope we get to see like mace adi and plo get some good fighting time!!
I can hardly wait!! Definatly an Empire strikes back feel!!!:dance: :eek: :D ;) :dance:

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
It was grrrrrreat!!!

That is the last trailer right??

I can't wait to see it, Jango vs. Obi-Wan looks awesome. The jedi battle will be amazing too.

:ufo:

I wanted to see the new Queen of Naboo, but I couldn't see her very well on the small version of the download. :(

I'm super excited now. :dance: :dance: :dance:

BTW, I couldn't tell if NSYNC was in the battle scene or not! :D

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
WOW!

Awsome, simply awsome! We'll be buying new figures and ships for the next three years.
Loved those mini Walkers (or whatever):guns:

Dferguson

New Recruit
it looked awesome!
didnt know about it untill my brother told me it was coming on
if it wasnt for him I would be watching it on the site like i did for the past couple of times

may 16 cant come fast enough:D

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
My heart is still pounding away... I thought at first it was because of smoking too much, but I was wrong... EP2 is going to SMUSH the competition and go down in history!!!!

More Uncle George... MORE!!!!

Nightwing

New Recruit
I thought it was great. Obi wan not liking flying :p Anikin with two lightsaabers. Christopher Lee!

The only thing I am not too fond of, is Jimmy Smits as Senator Bail Organa. Bad casting IMO