New 12" for 03

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Hasbro put pics up of the new 12" for 2003 a few days ago. They really don't look too good. I hope they make the Padme look better because right now she looks like her neck is pencil thin.

Here they are.

Attachments

• padme12inch_lg.jpg
    padme12inch_lg.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 384

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Yup Padme needs a lot more work CC. Personally i'm hanging out for the Gen Warrior.Lets hope they see a bit more overhaul before they hit the shelves:D

Aussie

IJ-88

New Recruit
Have to agree there....we can only hope the Padme sees more than just photoshop work to pics before it hits the shelves.

The Anakin with lightsaber slashing action I can take or leave but I think the Geonosian is going to be a keeper.. ;)

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Found all three today at TRU. The Geo Warrior turned out 10x better than I expected, but Padme didnt change from the above picture. She is worse than Zam. The anakin looks really fat with a really terribly sculpted face.
I bought the geonosis and my opinion on it is that it is the best 12 figure from the SAGA line yet.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
How much was the Genosian Warrior CC? Expensive? Just wanted to find out whether it's worth getting it from over there with shipping or waiting to find it here in Aus..