I'm Back!

Redleader

New Recruit
Well I'm finally back on the internet. I had to uninstall my windows XP,:melt: You gotta do what you gotta do. I've got some catching up to do, later!

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
bout time!

Hey RL79. Gonna write a book on the Return of the Liquid Paper Man or is it; The Liquid Paper Man Strikes Back!
Ok let's catch up. :flame: :satan: :toed: :joker: :smirk:

Redleader

New Recruit
Yeah, Prodigy internet still wouldn't work with Windows XP so I just got rid of it!

Deathstar- That reminds me,I've got another figure ready to go. Get ready for PAPER FACE MAN!:shocked:

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Announcement!

Follow Collectors: I must announce that I have reliable informations from Master Spy and Informer SithKnight that our own Redleader79 has been MIA recently because he has been seen hanging out at.............the ladies fourm at the Jawa. Check it out! Sorry but I'm an Informer at heart! :flame: :evil:

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
:roflmao:

So Redleader.......

If we created a Ladies Section over here, would you like to be the moderator?:smooch:

Redleader

New Recruit
BUSTED!

I knew I should have never posted there! I was just trying to help the ladies out...I'm sure they appreciate it!:kiss: I also told that girl about these forums, but I think she would rather be slapped in the eye with a fish than listen to what I had to say.:smack:

I'll let Sithknight have it if he ever shows his face in these forums after busting me! He'd probably be too sneaky though and change his name.;) :laugh:

BarneyFife

New Recruit
wow and if ladies went to that forum that would give me a shot at getting a girlfrined, just about the time hell freezes over. \

Anyways, rl, 98 SE is about the best thing i have found, you really don't need anytrhing but it.