I finally joined the signed poster bandwagon!

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
I just picked these up this week. I've never done the whole "poster" thing but towards the end of last year I decided to finally take the leap into the insanity that is multiple signed posters. I've been looking for good starter posters and when I stumbled upon these I pulled the trigger. Got a HELL of a deal to boot.

I picked up Eps 3-6. I have an Ep 2 poster signed by Hayden that I'll be adding some sigs to next month at SWW, as well as an Ep 1 poster I'm picking up in a trade.

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN. Here's who signed them since these aren't the best photos. At SWW I'll be adding Warwick Davis to the ROTJ poster and Amy Allen/Daniel Logan on the Ep2 one (not shown).

A New Hope Poster signed by 13

Peter Diamond, Phil Brown, Bill Hootkins, Carrie Fisher, Dave Prowse, Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker, Richard LeParmentier, Ken Colley (yes, I know he wasn't in ANH - I'm not the one who got these signed...), Garrick Hagon, Angus Macginnes, Rusty Goffe and Paul Blake
===========================================

Empire Strikes Back Poster signed by 14

Bruce Boa, John Hollis, Michael Sheard, Peter Diamond, Carrie Fisher, Dave Prowse, Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker, Ken Colley, Julian Glover, Jeremy Bulloch, Mike Edmonds, Billy Dee Williams and Ian Liston

Return of the Jedi Poster signed by 14

Dave Prowse, Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker, Billy Dee Williams, Jeremy Bulloch, Mike Quinn, Caroline Blakeston, Tim Rose, Gerald Home, Simon Williamson, Femi Taylor, Dave Barclay, Toby Philpot and Sean Crawford

Revenge of the Sith Poster signed by 12

Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker, Jeremy Bulloch, Nalini Krishan, Sandi Finlay, Rena Owen, Mary Oyaya, Orli Shoshan, Amy Allen, Matt Wood, Jerome Blake and Bai Ling

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0019.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0019.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 415
  • Copy of IMG_0023.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0023.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 388
  • Copy of IMG_0027.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0027.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 362
  • Copy of IMG_0032.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0032.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 357

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Sarasotarockstr;80046 said:
HAHA! She does. I sold my Opix Ford Indy to buy them. :) Still have the Opix Ford Solo though...

Does she know that they'll soon become the "other woman"? ;)
As you can tell by my poster thread, they are addicting!

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Kudos my freind,
I myself would go batty with poster signings as there the final frontier of greatness but also madness with patience to complete.

I'd rather buy a Saw "Jigsaw puppet mask" and lock the stars in a room and tell them they have 30 seconds to sign them or I turn on VH1. ;)

But I could not fit myself on that little tricycle.

...hmm maybe if I rode it around town and got exercise I could sit down on it eventually.

But who wants a 6"2 guy riding around town on a tricycle wearing a Jigsaw mask?

Well around parade season it would work out.

..I'm sorry, was I speaking out loud?

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Bret, Those posters look wonderful! How many are you going to try and get on them? Can't wait to see the Ep. 2 Poster! Have fun in Star Wars weekends!