Hey new here! Some help?

SWfan

Infiltrator
Welcome to The Bothan Spy! For Star Wars addresses try Wattographs.com or look here. If you're looking for non-Star Wars addresses I would recomend startiger.com, it's a pay-site, but it's worth it. If you are looking for an address for someone in particular ask here and I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

cubsWschamps

New Recruit
SWfan;86835 said:
Welcome to The Bothan Spy! For Star Wars addresses try Wattographs.com or look here. If you're looking for non-Star Wars addresses I would recomend startiger.com, it's a pay-site, but it's worth it. If you are looking for an address for someone in particular ask here and I'm sure someone will be able to help you.
iv signed up for wattographs but it never works

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Welcome to the site. I would check our individual threads here for SW actors. You might also read through the Successes thread for other addresses that people have shared. I myself don't have any lists of addys on hand.

If you are having trouble accessing Wattographs, I would make sure you have "cookies" actvated on your browser. Then if you still have trouble logging in, I would contact one of the Wattographs admins or staff members. I'd give you an e-mail for someone there, but my e-mail crashed this past week and I've lost all my addys. :(