Free Sideshow Gift Cards from me

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hey everybody! Wookiee Cookiee and myself picked up a bunch of Sideshow gift cards at Celebration 4 this summer. They were suppsed to be one per person, but of course everyone picked up at least one every day. :p

They expire on 12/31/07, I believe, so if anyone is going to be making any sideshow purchases between now and then, send me a PM and I'll give teh gift card code.

They are limited to one card per purchase, and one card per account. If you have more than one e-mail, however, you can get around the one card limit by setting up another account.

If you go to the Sideshow homepage, you can click on a lik to see all the items that are eligible to use a gift card on.

We have two $20 cards, and four $10 cards. These aren't enought to get anything for free, really, but if you already collect Sideshow, they will save you a chunk of cash.

Just send me a PM and I'll give you a code.....first come first served. Only serious requests please.....we're all busy with the holidays and you only have a week and a half to order something. :skel: