Ewoks Multi-Signed photo

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I received my Ewoks signed photo from Wattographs today. I think Joel is getting one of these too. Was anyone else lucky enough to jump onto this first one?

This piece has been mailed all across the country the past two and a half years being signed by 27 Ewok actors. I have it in a temporary frame for now. It came with a Certificate with photos of all the actors who signed it:

Warwick Davis
Pam Grizz
Willie Coppen
Patricia Bell
Robert Bell
Andrew Herd
Margo Apostalos
Chris Romano
Tony Cox
Sarah Bennett
Kevin Thompson
Maureen Charlton
April Perkins
Debbie Lee Carrington
Michael Gilden
Stacie Nichols
Nick Read
Daniel Rodgers
Debbie Dixon
Ray Armstrong
Michael Edmonds
Felix Silla
Lydia Green
Karen Lay
Kenny Baker
Alan Bennett
Brian Wheeler

2932652120_3d9b2fc85e_o.jpg

Jay

New Recruit
Got to hand it to GaryX, Scott and the Wattographs staff for pulling this off. No service has ever attempted this before. Cant wait to hear what their next multi-signature project is. :cool:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
It's 16X20. You could also get an 11X14, but that would have been packed by the time it was done. There were originally three images, and it was put to vote which one would be used....the best one obviously won. :)

Jay

New Recruit
I was able to purchase one of these off another collector for a great price. Its incomplete buy hey, I needed another project anyways. Anyways I'm very excited about it anyways.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Jay, nice score....how many sigs do you have to work with?

Master James....very impressive figure...I'm surprised they squeezed that many sigs on there!

MasterJames

New Recruit
darthskellington;82043 said:
Jay, nice score....how many sigs do you have to work with?

Master James....very impressive figure...I'm surprised they squeezed that many sigs on there!

It is actually much bigger than it looks. I thought the same thing when I first saw the photo.

MasterJames

New Recruit
Bounty CK;82049 said:
How many signed on it?26?

Tony Cox, Robert Bell, Patricia Bell, Debbie Dixon, Daniel Rodgers, Mike Edmonds, Alan Bennett, Stacie Nichols, Kevin Thompson, Felix Silla, Kenny Baker, Andy Herd, Brian Wheeler, Maureen Charlton, Michael Gilden (now deceased), Chris Romano, Pam Grizz, April Perkins, Willie Coppen, Sarah Bennett, Nick Reed, Ray Armstrong, Warwick Davis, Debbie Lee Carrington, Karen Lay, Margo Apostalos, Lydia Green and Sal Fondacaro