Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloud Car Pilot (ESB)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot (ANH)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Imperial Tie Fighter Pilot (ROTJ)

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Hey there! This poll is to determine which vintage 3.75 inch Pilot is the most popular amongst The Bothan Spy users. Be it for their flight suit style, color, weapons or accessories (Cloud Car Pilot) the choice is yours.

It doesn't include Darth Vader, Han Solo, Boba Fett or any variations just pilots in pilot uniforms.

Happy voting!:D

This poll will remain open.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I'm going with Luke for no reason other than it was the first of those that I had.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I have to go with the Cloud Car Pilot. That was just one cool figure. I got mine new, about the same time I got the ISP-6 mini-rig, so that was his personal ride for a while :)

B-Wing & TIE Pilots were nice, but kinda generic. B-Wing Pilot--Action Mannequin :p

I didn't get an X-Wing Luke until much later, so I have no real sentimental value for him. I still don't have an A-Wing pilot, but they sure are neat looking.

So far there is a three way tie.
Personally I chose the Cloud Car Pilot because he was the hardest one for me to find with his walkie talkie. His color sceme is a bit out of date but the one I have is in mint condition.
:guns:

bedlam412

Scoundrel
I guess for now I'm a tie breaker!:D

Luke was the first pilot figure I owned as well, and not to take away from the others, but no collection is complete without him!

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
I voted for the X-wing Luke. I think is was for sentimental reasons. It was my first SW related gift that I received.