darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
44943d1a592998.jpg

44943e073095e9.jpg

Target Exclusive Order 66 Master Sev & ARC Trooper giveaway
Click here to learn how to enter

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
To enter, answer these two Star Wars questions in this thread.

If you were a Jedi, what species would you be and what color is your lightsaber?

If you were a Clone Trooper, what would be your nickname?

One random winner will be selected on Christmas day to win the Target Exclusive Order 66 Master Sev & ARC Trooper 2-pack.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
If you were a Jedi, what species would you be and what color is your lightsaber?

I would be a Twi'lek (Like Kit Fisto) & my Saber color would be Black (good for hiding from enemy's in the dark and then surprising them ;) )

I'm assuming you mean like our code number? if so I would be R-J525 but if you meant like a name (Cody, Bly, Gree,) then mine is: Rayzer :cool:

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
I would be a jawa jedi. I would already have the robes and a whole sandcrawler full of parts for building my saber which I would want to be purple, my favorite colour.

If I were a clone trooper then I think I would like to be known as Commander Crumb.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Ryan -

I think Fisto is actually a Nautolan Jedi, not twi'lek. And are you sure you wouldn't prefer Private Ryan?? ;)

Anyway I would be a Wookiee jedi with two sabers - a blue and a purple.

And for a Clone Trooper, I'd be Commander Bob because that sounds pretty intimidating. :p

I'd probably be a tusken with a red lightsaber. Yeah... Sith.

For a clone trooper name, I think that Booger would be appropriate.

Q: If you were a Jedi, what species would you be and what color is your lightsaber?

A: Human - Orange

Q: If you were a Clone Trooper, what would be your nickname?

A: Evil Twin

- I would be a Toydarian Jedi with a green lightsaber.

- Sgt. Sissypants.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Chewie;82180 said:
Ryan - I think Fisto is actually a Nautolan Jedi, not twi'lek. And are you sure you wouldn't prefer Private Ryan?? ;)

Whoops, I think your right. :p And Private Ryan would be a way cooler name too. I totally forgot about that movie when I thinking of my answer. :D

RYAN-J

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator

I'd be a Besalisk Like Dexter Jettster- just a bit more trim ;) My Saber would be a midnight blue.

Freeze or Freezeman

rogue9a

Junior Spy

Human - Orange

Rogue

SWfan

Infiltrator

Cerean - Green

Dead

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
rogue9a is the winner
Send darthskellington a PM with your shipping info
Thanks to everyone who entered and Merry Christmas to all