082 - Colin Michael Kitchens (Sandtrooper)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Colin_Michael_Kitchens.jpg

Colin Michael Kitchens has been credited with playing a Sandtrooper in A New Hope…specifically the one who holds up a metal ring and says, “Look sir, droids.” He has confirmed that he was the voice of this trooper, and not the actor in the suit. According to IMDB, he is also credited with a voice in Rebel Assault 2….a video game….which suggests his voice from the movie was used in the game. Moving on to his career, Mr. Kitchens has worked as a crew member on a variety of movies. Some of his earliest work includes an Assistant Film Editor on Star Wars, and working as a Production Assistant on More American Graffiti and The Black Stallion. He was an Associate Producer on Return to Oz, and a Second Assistant Director on Villiage of the Damned, James and the Giant Peach, Serendipity, and Happily Ever After. Most recently he was a First A. D. on Simon Says.

You can check out Mr. Kitchen’s IMDB page here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0457671/

Mr. Kitchens seems happy to sign and inscribe items sent to him. This past year numerous requests have been signed…often taking less than a month…but sometimes up to 3 months.

Colin Michael Kitchens
c/o Agency Desk
The Directors Guild Of America
7920 Sunset Boulevard,
Los Angeles, CA 90046
USA

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0082 Colin Michael Kitchens ep4 1.jpg
    0082 Colin Michael Kitchens ep4 1.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 550

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Got a success today! :D Mr. Kitchens signed and personalized my widevision card. He also wrote a note on my letter, confirming that he was only the voice of the trooper. Took 3 and a half months.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Mine came back today signed! Took about 3 months. Unfortunately his paint pen smeared really bad when he put it in the envelope. Can't complain, pretty cool auto all the same. Thanks!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
mine came back the other day. signed all of my items.

Attachments

• 0082 Colin Michael Kitchens ep4 1 success.jpg
    0082 Colin Michael Kitchens ep4 1 success.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 510
  • 0082 Colin Michael Kitchens epx 1 success.jpg
    0082 Colin Michael Kitchens epx 1 success.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 575
  • 0082 Colin Michael Kitchens epx 2 success.jpg
    0082 Colin Michael Kitchens epx 2 success.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 546

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Got a success from Colin Michael Kitchens today! I sent him a Letter, SASE, Two 4x6 photos. He signed only one photo and kept the other. For some odd reason he also used his own return envelope. I'm not sure why, I had the correct amount of postage on my SASE. Still I'm very happy he took the time to reply! Thanks Colin!

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Colin_Michael_Kitchens_Envelope.jpg
Autograph:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Colin_Michael_Kitchens_Autograph.jpg
Sent: April 30th 2007

Replied: July 26th 2007

Days taken: 88

Address Used:

Mr. Colin Michael Kitchens
c/o Agency Desk
The Directors Guild Of America
7920 Sunset Boulevard,
Los Angeles, CA 90046
USA

RYAN-J

Success today:)
ColinMichaelKitchensCards.jpg

I expect he would sign this card front(SW Widevision #15) but he didn't.That's ok.I'm still very happy.Thanks,Michael!!!:cool:
ColinMichaelCards.jpg

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
I got a nice success yesterday. I sent 3 photos, letter, SAE, $ for return postage. He signed and personalized all three photos and sent a reply on the same letter to the questions I asked. Very happy with this success!!