081 - Warwick Davis (Wicket, Wald, various)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Warwick_Davis.jpg

Warwick Davis began his career after his grandmother heard a casting call on the radio….a call for people under 4 feet tall to try out for Return of the Jedi. Not only was he cast…but he was cast to play the lead Ewok….Wicket. He’s been involved in film ever since…and in fact filmed his own short on the set of Return of the Jedi, entitled Return of the Ewok…starring the ROTJ cast members and featuring Wicket aboard the Death Star and pursued by Boba Fett, among other travails. Following ROTJ, Davis starred as Wicket in two Ewok movies, The Ewok Adventure (aka Caravan of Courage) and Ewoks: The Battle for Endor. He then starred in Willow, alongside Val Kilmer, and appeared in Labyrinth and the BBC Chronicles of Narnia films. He has also starred in all the Leprechaun films…and appeared as Professor Flitwick in all the Harry Potter films. In addition to acting, he runs Willow Personal Management, an agency or short actors. Recently he played several characters in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, and played the body of Marvin the android in Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. He is currently filming Agent One-Half, which he wrote and is producing himself.

You can check out Mr. Davis’s IMDB page here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001116/

His official website is: www.warwickdavis.co.uk/

Star Wars Insider Magazine issues #31 and #39 have interviews with Mr. Davis.

Below I’m listing the two most recently successful addresses I could find. The ICM address star_wars_fan brought has also had successes in the past. Mr. Davis seems willing to sign items through the mail as time allows. As long as you enclose proper postage…there’s a decent chance you’ll get a response. Response times do vary though…often taking 3-4 months. I recommend providing your own photo and postage….and just sending it off to see what happens. :)

Warwick Davis
Willow Personal Management
151 Main St.
Yaxley
Peterborough
PE7 3LD
United Kingdom

Warwick Davis
47 Vicarage Way
Yaxley
Peterborough
PE7 3YY
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0081 Warwick Davis ep1 1.jpg
    0081 Warwick Davis ep1 1.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 2,332
  • 0081 Warwick Davis ep1 2.jpg
    0081 Warwick Davis ep1 2.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 2,768
  • 0081 Warwick Davis ep1 3.jpg
    0081 Warwick Davis ep1 3.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 2,368
  • 0081 Warwick Davis ep6 1.jpg
    0081 Warwick Davis ep6 1.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 2,404
  • 0081 Warwick Davis ep6 3.jpg
    0081 Warwick Davis ep6 3.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 2,180

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I had success last year at the following:

c/o ICM
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London
W1D 1BS
UK

Took 29 days, signed three pics, and he signed a typed letter addressed to me.

star_wars_fan;72389 said:
I had success last year at the following:

c/o ICM
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London
W1D 1BS
UK

Took 29 days, signed three pics, and he signed a typed letter addressed to me.

Makes me feel much better.I sent him on 18 Spet. using this address last year & I also using another address which heard it also got success.Sent on 14 Nov. 06.Unfortunatelly,nothing is coming back yet:(

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Nice success! Where did you find the weasel wallpaper from? It seems to be from the same series as the Watto one in the other thread.

Thanks!

Finally got succces today.Mr.Davis signed 6 trading cards and included a thank you letter.I think it came from the following address:

PO Box 511
Peterborough RM
PE2 7GQ
England

It mentioned in the letter.Took 83 days I guess.Thank you so much.Mr.Davis:p

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
YEAH! The Autograph dry spell has been broken! :D (At least for me) I received an awesome reply from Warwick Davis!! :eek: I figured I wasn’t going to get a reply because it was taking so long, But Warwick proved me wrong! ;) He autographed both of my Topps TPM Widevision cards (#’s 37 & 47) plus he also sent his own super cool Personalized and Signed 8x6 photo featuring a collage of character’s he played in TV and films over the past 30 years!! :D He used his own envelope, but taped mine to it so he didn’t have to write my address. Thank You so much Warwick! ;) You really made my day!! :D

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Warwick_Davis_Envelope.jpg

8x6 Photo plus WV cards: (8x6 Photo says: For Ryan, Magic! - Warwick Davis)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Warwick_Davis_8x6_And_Widevision_Ca.jpg

Sent: January 22nd 2007
Replied: April 4th 2008
Days Taken: 438!!

Address Used:

Mr. Warwick Davis
ICM Ltd.
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London W1N OAX
United Kingdom

RYAN-J :D

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Long overdue success for me recently too. Since i haven't sent out any requests in quite sometime, it was a nice surprise when this arrived.

Attachments

• 0081 Warwick Davis ep1 1 success.jpg
    0081 Warwick Davis ep1 1 success.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 521
  • 0081 Warwick Davis ep1 2 success.jpg
    0081 Warwick Davis ep1 2 success.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 523
  • 0081 Warwick Davis ep1 3 success.jpg
    0081 Warwick Davis ep1 3 success.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 548
  • 0081 Warwick Davis epX 1 success.jpg
    0081 Warwick Davis epX 1 success.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 751
  • 0081 Warwick Davis epX 2 success.jpg
    0081 Warwick Davis epX 2 success.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 550

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Those Autographs look wonderful. I have my letter ready for Mr. Davis so I will try and get mine out on Monday. Congrats

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Nice to see everyone getting successes from Warwick. I'm definitely going to have to send out some items of my own as well.