050 - Philip Herbert (Hermi Odle)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Philip_Herbert.jpg

Philip Herbert has a small known filmography, consisting of appearances in several Bristish television series and movies. Most recently he was in a segment of Stories of Lost Souls, and will be in the upcoming movie The Children of Men, starring Clive Owen, Julianne Moore, and Michael Caine. While he undoubtedly has much more to his career, perhaps off screen, Mr. Herbert’s first screen performance appears to be Return of the Jedi, in which he portrayed a hulking Baraquin named Hermi Odle. Hermi can be seen in the background of Jabba’s court.

You can check out Mr. Herbert’s IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0378614/

Mr. Herbert seems happy to sign for his fans. He signed and personalized a photo I sent him a few years ago. More recently, he signs items sent to him, and sometimes adds his own photo or note. Response time is usually very fast, often taking less than a month. There are two different addresses for his agent, both of which seem to work. I’m posting the one with the most recent successful returns.

Philip Herbert
C/O ELAINE MURPHY ASSOCIATES
SUITE 1
50 HIGH STREET
LONDON E11 2RJ
UK

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0050 Philip Herbert ep6 1.2.jpg
    0050 Philip Herbert ep6 1.2.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 432
  • 0050 Philip Herbert ep6 2.jpg
    0050 Philip Herbert ep6 2.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 455

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
my request came back today. nice and fast. he signed the items that i sent, although he signed the trading card on the back. i have not done much with trading cards, but i have noticed that the back of the card seems to be a popular place to sign. perhaps i should request the front? he also included an interesting 8.25 x 5.75 photo. check it out below.

12 days

Attachments

• 0050 Philip Herbert ep6 1 success.jpg
    0050 Philip Herbert ep6 1 success.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 367
  • 0050 Philip Herbert ep6 2 success.jpg
    0050 Philip Herbert ep6 2 success.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 377
  • 0050 Philip Herbert epX 1 success.jpg
    0050 Philip Herbert epX 1 success.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 411
  • 0050 Philip Herbert epX 2 success.jpg
    0050 Philip Herbert epX 2 success.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 431

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
cool response

while I htink about...I'd like to reiterate something about trading cards. I know you do widevision....which is also my preference. However, this past year I started using vintage trading cards. While they are great for signing....they are of a newsprint type of quality...which means if you put them next to say..your index card...your index won't be white by the time it ges back to you. So..if you use vintage...I recommend using card sleeves with them and/or separating them somehow from your index.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
good point. my focus will be on the widevision cards and the evolution cards, but i do have some vintage and heritage cards that i have sent out and some that i plan to send out. I'll pick up some sleeves for the cards that i have not yet sent and watch for how the ones that i have already sent, come back.

With nothing receive in a month,I finally got success from Philip today.He signed all items I sent.Took 18 days:)

Attachments

• PhilipHerbertCards.JPG
    PhilipHerbertCards.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 387

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
I got a nice success yesterday. I sent 3 photos, letter, SAE, $ for return postage. He signed and personalized all three photos but did not answer any of the questions I asked. Still, Very happy with this success!! Thanks!!