026 - Michael Culver (Captain Lorth Needa)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Culver.jpg

Hailing from a family of actors, Mr. Culver has a huge career in British film and television. His first big screen appearances were in the James Bond movies From Russia With Love and Thunderball, in small roles. His upcoming work is a new series called Good Girl, Bad Girl, set to appear in 2006. For you comic book fans, he made an appearance as Portico in Neil Gaiman’s Neverwhere in 1997.

We, of course, all know Mr. Culver as Captain Lorth Needa -- the captain of the Star Destroyer Avenger who unwisely chooses to apologize to Lord Vader in person.

You can check out Mr. Culver’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0191741/

Mr. Culver is a very fast signer, who seems to always oblige his fans. At one time he requested $10 or 6 pounds to provide an 8X10 SW photo himself. I do not know the current status of this now that higher quality photos are available from outside sources. However, he seems happy to sign anything you send and sometimes includes a small B&W photo of himself. Many people have obtained results in a week or less, and rarely over a month. You can’t go wrong with this project :)

Michael Culver
29 Tibbets Close
London
SW19 6EF
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0026 Michael Culver ep5 1.jpg
    0026 Michael Culver ep5 1.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 784
  • 0026 Michael Culver ep5 2.jpg
    0026 Michael Culver ep5 2.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 932
  • 0026 Michael Culver ep5 3.jpg
    0026 Michael Culver ep5 3.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 576

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 026 - Michael Culver (Captain Lorth Needa)

Received a quick response from Mr. Culver today. He signed both of my index cards and both of my trading cards. :D Did not personalize.

Only took 13 days.

Attachments

• michael culver sig.jpg
    michael culver sig.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 602

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Re: TBS Autograph Project 026 - Michael Culver (Captain Lorth Needa)

Man, I didn't expect these UK successes back so quickly! Today brought three good envelopes and one so-so.

I'll post this message in both SW success threads for each actor.

1) Peter Geddis aka Capt. Antilles signed and personalized the 8x10 I sent him.

2) Michael Culver aka Capt. Needa signed and personalized the 8x10 I sent him.

Both were mailed on 6/7, received on 6/17. Included one IRC each.

Non Star Wars - Ralph Fiennes signed an 8x10 for me and one of him as Voldemort for my fiance that I sent c/o of the play he's doing with Ian McDiarmid. Awesome success!

Finally got a pre-print back from Jaime Pressly. Can't win em all.

Photos & Addresses used on my site. Thanks again Bothans.

(PS - I double posted as I wanted the success/time recorded for both actors.)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
My request came back today and he signed all of my items. They are a bit smudgy, but i'm happy with the response.

11 days

Attachments

• 0026 Michael Culver ep5 2 success.jpg
    0026 Michael Culver ep5 2 success.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 600
  • 0026 Michael Culver ep5 3 success.jpg
    0026 Michael Culver ep5 3 success.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 670
  • 0026 Michael Culver epX 1 success.jpg
    0026 Michael Culver epX 1 success.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 692
  • 0026 Michael Culver epX 2 success.jpg
    0026 Michael Culver epX 2 success.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 542
Got success today.Michael signed 5 cards for me but 4 on card back.It was so strange.3 ccg & 1 trading card.Please see pics below.None of those 3 ccg cards including Michael?

Attachments

• MichaelCulverCards.JPG
    MichaelCulverCards.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 508
  • MichaelCulverCards_front.JPG
    MichaelCulverCards_front.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 517

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Another fast success from the UK, only taking 15 days. I sent an 8x10 and 2 trading cards, along with an SASE, and a letter. Received everything back signed and inscribed.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Vader Nation;83061 said:
Has anyone had any success lately with Mr. Culver? Does he still charge?

He never charged me when I sent my request, and part of TTM collecting is the whole unknown. He's been a good signer for a while, so I'd imagine he still signs TTM.

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Very nice success! I sent Mr. Culver 4 photos, Letter, SAE, and $. He signed all 4 photos, personalizing two of the them. I couldn't be happier!! Thank you!!

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 497

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Awesome success! Glad to see your posting scans of them! I love seeing signed photos! :D

RYAN-J