006 - Mike Edmonds (Logray the Ewok)

Jay

New Recruit
Been meaning to send to Mike Edmonds myself. I have the photo already just I keep procrastinating. :rolleyes:

ritek

New Recruit
hey everyone!
it's been a while since i've posted, this is mainly because i haven't sent anything in a while as i usualy wait to get a few back before i send more.
i have been waiting for a response from mike since 01/02/08 (feb, im british :D) and was wondering:
do you think i'll get a success? or has it been too long?
thanks! [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Well considering you live in the same country as Mike I'd say wait a little bit more. ;) He might be busy with filming a new movie or something. Did you send a SASE or some way for him to reply without having to his his own money?? If you don't get a reply back within 3 more months, then you could go ahead and send another one. but Patience is the key! I had to wait about 3 years for my Matt Wood items to come back!! :eek:

RYAN-J

SWfan

Infiltrator
I got a success from Mr. Edmonds today! He signed all my cards and included a short note! Took 27 days.

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
I got a very nice success. I sent three photos, letter, SAE, and $ for return postage. I received one photo back signed, however he included a 4x8 signed and a small 3x4 signed as well. Very happy, thanks!!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Very awesome! I got mine last year and he is amazing for his fans. A True actor who really cares about his fans. :D

RYAN-J

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
Success!

great success from Mr. Edmonds. He signed all 4 CCGs I sent + included one of his own which he signed as well. he signed in gold pen, it looks great! Mr. Edmonds is very nice with his fans!

took less than a months

used address above

Thanks so much, Mr. Edmonds!