TTM (Through-The-Mail) Autograph Failures

Sevb30

New Recruit
Ryan I got Langella on two pictures via TTM at a play he was doing in NY last year , maybe you should see if he's doing any plays and send to him at one of those.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Sevb30;78816 said:
Ryan I got Langella on two pictures via TTM at a play he was doing in NY last year , maybe you should see if he's doing any plays and send to him at one of those.

Actually A member on www.stephanbender.com forums (He played the 15-year old Clark Kent in SUPERMAN RETURNS) has offered to write to Mr. Langella for me and get an Autograph for my uncle :D Once the member gets a response, He'll send the autograph to my house!! :) Thanks for the tip though! It's nice to have members looking out for one another :D

RYAN-J

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Three recent failures to report:

Leonard Thomas (Arena Jedi Roth Del-Masona)
8942 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90049

*He is a secretary for Samuel L. Jackson so I thought maybe if I wrote to one of his fanmail addresses he would be there, but alas he wasn't.

William Clay (Senator Ister Paddie)
c/o ILM
PO Box 29909
San Francisco, CA 94129

*No longer at ILM

Tim Conway (Comedian)
PO Box 17047
Encino, CA 91416-7047

*Not sure why it was returned to me - that address has seen MANY successes over the last few years...

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hey Chewie! Sorry to hear about all your RTS's. Those make me really depressed when I see them show up in my mail box :( Yeah I'm not sure why you got a RTS from Tim conway. I Believe that's the same address I used. Check out www.fanmail.biz and see if any one else has gotten a success using a different address.

RYAN J.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Looked in the mailbox today and inside was an envelope with my name on it. So I went back to the house and opened it up. Sadly, it turned out to be a RTS from Shirley Temple Black! :( They just stuck my envelope inside another envelope and included this note:

Dear Film Fan,

Mrs. Temple-black has asked the Academy to let her admirers know that, owing to the increase in requests in the E-bay era and the fact that she no longer has a personal staff, she is not able to answer letters or grant requests for autographs. She trusts that her genuine admirers will understand. The Academy

Envelope they used to put my envelope in:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Shirley_Temple_Black_Envelope_01.jpg

My Envelope plus note:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Shirley_Temple_Black_Envelope_And_N.jpg

Well, I guess those who sent to the address I used will be getting theirs back soon too! :( :(

Sent: February 6th 2008
Replied: March 1st 2008
Days Taken: 25

Address Used:

Ms. Shirley Temple Black
8949 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills CA 90211
USA

RYAN-J :cool:

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Got my first lousy one of the year with Peter Sallis (Voice of Wallace from Wallace & Gromit).

Sent 2 photos, letter, and SASE. Got my items returned back unsigned with a letter stating:
'Thank you for writing to Peter Sallis. Peter is not able to sign photographs or index cards that are sent in, but please accept the enclosed signed picture with your original(s) returned.'

What they don't mention is that the photo is a lousy pre-print! They wasted my perfectly good SASE on a preprint. I would of rather them RTSed it. :(

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Went out to the mailbox today and inside was a RTS from actor Spencer Breslin. :( DANG! :mad: My Abigail Breslin one should be here tomorrow since Skye (Member on fanmail.biz) got her's back. :( When it does arrive, I'll be sending both my letters to the VV (Via Venue) address for the film "My sister's Keeper" in which Abigail is starring. :) I've got my fingers crossed! :D

Spencer Breslin RTS Envelope:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Spencer_Breslin_RTS_Envelope.jpg

Sent: March 1st 2008
Replied: March 11th 2008
Days Taken: 11

Address Used for both Abigail and Spencer:

Spencer Breslin
William Morris Agency NY
1325 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10019
USA

New address that I will be using once my Abigail Breslin RTS envelope arrives:

'My Sister's Keeper'
1040 N. Las Palmas Ave., Bldg. 2 N.,
Los Angeles, CA 90038
USA

RYAN-J :(

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Sorry about that RTS! I am using the force right about now and saying that you will receive autographs using the other address!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Holla300;79373 said:
Sorry about that RTS! I am using the force right about now and saying that you will receive autographs using the other address!

aye! I hope your right :D

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Received a RTS from actor Zach Ward today. :( It said “Return to sender - Unable to forward” Curious as to why it came back RTS, I called the 9 yards/Roklin Management and explained to them what happened. Well, come to find out, Roklin Management moved and that was the old address I used. DOH! :( Anyway, the nice lady I talked with gave me the current address:

Mr. Zach Ward
9 Yards/Roklin Management
(Talent Management Company)
8530 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 550
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
USA

RTS Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Zach_Ward_RTS_Envelope.jpg

Sent: March 1st 2008
Replied: March 12th 2008
Days Taken: 12

Address Used: (NO LONGER VALID)

Mr. Zach Ward
9 Yards/Roklin Management
(Talent Management Company)
8265 Sunset Blvd.
Suite 101
Los Angeles, CA 90046
USA

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I got a failure today from James Earl Jones with the letter that everyone has been getting about "Nothing until after July 1st"

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
HMMM. That's wierd, Cause some people were getting successes back from him :( Hope your able to get him!

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;79416 said:
HMMM. That's wierd, Cause some people were getting successes back from him :( Hope your able to get him!

RYAN-J

I saw a guy got him back but he sent a signed 8x10. Im sure he signed that before and gave them out when they ask. I wanted him to sign my Darth Vader photos so I will wait. :D

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
From what I was able to tell, it appeared that he pretty much stopped the end of last month, which would have been a week before the show began.

I thought about giving it a go but until someone else gets one, I'm waiting until July.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Sarasotarockstr;79423 said:
From what I was able to tell, it appeared that he pretty much stopped the end of last month, which would have been a week before the show began.

I thought about giving it a go but until someone else gets one, I'm waiting until July.
Yeah someone got him back using the other address yesterday but he sent out the standard photo he usually sends prolly since he signed it before hand. I am going to wait till July also since I want my Darth Vader photos signed.