TTM (Through-The-Mail) Autograph Failures

SWfan

Infiltrator
The address I used was from another collector who had a success with it. It was:
10 Universal Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608

I just checked Wattos and they have the same address except with suite 2000. I'll try sending there.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
SWfan;79598 said:
The address I used was from another collector who had a success with it. It was:
10 Universal Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608

I just checked Wattos and they have the same address except with suite 2000. I'll try sending there.

OOOH. I almost sent my Daran Norris request there! :eek: I think I'll just hold off for now and see if the other address works. Sorry about your RTS :( , But thanks for letting us all know! Much Appreciated! :D

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Well it’s about time! :D LOL! :D I finally got my Abigail Breslin RTS envelope back. :eek: I expected it to show up a couple of weeks ago since I got my Spencer Breslin one back in only 11 days. I figured since it was taking so long, that they had tossed my request in the trash, but I guess not! I’m not really that upset, Because I’ve got another request already to go, But this time I’m sending it to the “My Sister’s Keeper” Via Venue address. :D

Abigail Breslin RTS Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Abigail_Breslin_RTS_Envelope.jpg

Sent: March 1st 2008
Replied: March 31st 2008
Days Taken: 31

Address Used:

Abigail Breslin
William Morris Agency NY
1325 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10019
USA

RYAN-J

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Bad news about Kane. Just sent him a request on 03/13 care of this address...

c/o CESD
Youth Talent Division
10635 Santa Monica Blvd, # 140
Los Angeles, CA 90025

SWfan

Infiltrator
RYAN-J;79738 said:
Sorry about your RTS. :( What address did you use??? :)

RYAN-J :)

I used:
c/o CESD Talent Division
10635 Santa Monica Blvd, #140
Los Angeles, CA 90025

It's from Wattographs. I'm going to resend to the address Sarasotarockstr used. Hopefully it'll get to him this time.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Well Shoot! :( I Got a RTS today from Josh Hutcherson. :mad: I guess the P.O. Box # is no longer valid. He used to be really cool about signing TTM, Hope he hasn’t stopped! :( I’ll do some looking around and see if I can find a new address. :)

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Josh_Hutcherson_RTS_Envelope.jpg

Sent: March 1st 2008
Replied: April 25th 2008
Days Taken: 56

Address Used:

Josh Hutcherson
PO Box 17358
Covington, KY 41017-0358
USA

RYAN-J :D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Thanks Wes. I got him once before with that address, But it was only a Pre-Print. I was hoping for an authentic. :)

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Well after about a 3-week long dry spell with nothing coming through the mail with my name on it, I finally got something! :) Unfortunately it’s not what I wanted, a rejection notice from former President Jimmy Carter & his wife Rosalynn. :( I made some custom made 4x6 photos and told them they could keep the doubles as a gift. Sadly, all the photos were returned and this typed note was included:

“This is not an item President Carter will sign”

MAN! :mad: I was really hoping they would sign them, as I had put a lot of time into making those. :(

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Jimmy_Carter_Envelope.jpg

4x6 photos & note:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Jimmy_Carter_Photos_and_Note.jpg

Sent: June 5th 2008
Replied: June 13th 2008
Days Taken: 9

Address Used:

Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter
The Carter Center
One Copenhill
453 Freedom Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30307
USA

RYAN-J

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Not really a TTM failure, but I received an e-mail from Nalini "Barris Offee" Krishan that unfortunately she does take e-mail or TTM autograph requests at this time.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
AH No wonder I wasn't hearing back from her. :( I sent a request TTM. Did she give a reason for not signing?

RYAN-J

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Nope. It says on her website that she can't accept e-mail requests, so I e-mailed her asking about a TTM address. She said she currently could not take requests at this time, but thanked me for my request.

Didn't give a reason, however. :(