The Great Smiley Challenge!!!

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I did a quick bobble head, I think it looks alright, I'll animate the turning the head left and right later, it's almost 1:02am and so I have to get to :sleep:

Attachments

• dancebh.gif
    dancebh.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 268

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
disco pair... I'll also add the dent later, as I just realized I haven't given him a dent...

Attachments

• pair.gif
    pair.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 263

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
R2 get's his groove on with 3PO...

edit... minor change, had to redo the post because I found that sometimes if I replace a pic with a pic of the same file name it doesn't change, thus this post is actually before the previous post, if that makes any sense whatsoever.

Attachments

• pair.gif
    pair.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 283

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
... or perhaps just the old fashioned Smack 'em with a frying pan is better. ;)

Attachments

• fryingpan.gif
    fryingpan.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 287

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
These weren't created by me. I just "borrowed" these two (and the snow ones) from the silly pop-up advert for some "free smilies" website. :)

It wouldn't too hard to increase the loop so that Good gets a couple of extra smacks in and then stops, but most of the animated smilies simply loop around continuously, so Evil would have to be resurrected somehow.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I find them on my web-travels. :)

The bigger ones usually come from the "Get 1zillion smilies free" adverts for some website or other, but that line above are "borrowed" from TheForce.net forums. They must be fairly new ones since they weren't available when I used to bother posting there.

Thinking about it Buzz....

After knowing you for awhile and remembering you mentioning before that you have the world's slowest computer, I find your skills are quite fined tuned when it comes to finding wierd and unique items on the net.
:)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
It's not the world's slowest computer (that'd be my ISP's servers), it's just the Internet connection is a s-l-o-w dial-up and some Flash games seem to run very slow, probably thanks to a badly written Flash browser plug-in.

But it is about six years old now, and yet still very usable. It's a 266MHz G3 Mac, roughly equivalent to about a 400MHz P3 Windoze computer, but crashes WAY less often. (With VirtualPC it can even run Windoze 98 at roughly 133MHz P3 speeds). :)