The Great Smiley Challenge!!!

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Alright, I've got a couple smileys that I have put in another thread, I'll pop them in here later, but I thought a poll with just Zepp smileys would be an act of vanity. And while I'm all for vanity I am vehementally opposed to appearing vain. Therefore I would like a maximum of 15 entries for a best original smiley contest. The rules are simple, you make the smileys, put them in this thread and we'll start a new poll on January 15th throwing them at eachother and seeing who has made the most popular smiley. For review, the ones I have made thus far are R2, bash the bunny, bunny bits and booger. I'll post them later, I'd like to see the creativity we have out there, and mods, feel free to jump in.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
R2

Attachments

• r2.gif
    r2.gif
    303 bytes · Views: 314

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Nice bunny bashing there Zepp. I'm kinda curious, how many Bothans out there can actually make (animated, at least) smilies. I know I can't (or think I can't). That could be a problem if no one can make any smilies to contribute.

Just a thought. :cool:

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
It's not that hard. You could probly pull one off. Or, if you have an idea I could probly find time to put together a solution...

Dark Jedi

Banned
I like 'em all, especially bash the bunny :guns: :bunny: :D

:frag: <---I would laugh if I saw someone make a copy of that but the red guy is the bunny, and there would be some gore :D

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Originally posted by chris solo
I think those are all great Zepp.:)

I bet you can't make a C-3PO doing that drunk stick man smilie dance.
Is that a challenge mister?

:guns: Yup. ;)

:dance: How about you make any Star Wars character that can be recognized?

I don't know that computer stuff, but how about attaching any smilie head to the dancing body? That seems easy also.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
the problem essentially comes down to size and time. the smaller you get the harder to add detail... I'm going to give it a try soon...

Alright I gave it about 5 min. how's it look.

and DJ, I'll get to gunning down the bunny soon, but why don't you try it yourself...

Attachments

• dance.gif
    dance.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 289
You weren't joking. That was about 5 mins. Maybe if you make his face skinnier or went like a bobblehead it would be more recognizeable. The off color leg is a good touch.
:)

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I increased the head size and added some colour. How's it look?

Attachments

• dance.gif
    dance.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 303

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
and then I have them as a disco duet...

Attachments

• pair.gif
    pair.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 282

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I have Paintshop pro 7, although I don't recomend it.

Which head is better Chris?

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
you said the head doesn't work for you, which do you prefer the first 3PO dancer, or the second with the bigger head?