The Big Picture

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
092204.bigpic2.jpg
Take the Big Picture Quiz and you can be entered to win a Jedi Council Scene with Yareal Poof, Depa Billaba & Yaddle from Federation Toys.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Answer the 11 question Big Picture quiz below. Email your answers to wookiee_cookiee@thebothanspy.com. Entries must be received by October 2, 2004 at midnight EST. One winner will receive a Jedi Council Scene with Yareal Poof, Depa Billaba & Yaddle from Federation Toys. The winner will be announced on or around October 3, the winner has 1 week to claim the prize. Good luck!!

z006.jpg

1. Name the species.

z004.jpg

2. Name this scene.

z011.jpg

3. Who's missing from this picture?

z005.jpg

4. Name the species.

z001.jpg

5. Name this scene.

z009.jpg

6. Who's missing from this picture?

z002.jpg

7. Name this scene.

z007.jpg

8. Name the species.

z003.jpg

9. Name this scene.

z010.jpg

10. How many droidekas are missing from this picture?

z008.jpg

11. Who is Padme talking to in this scene?

Jaguar

New Recruit
What do you want for the name of the scene? It could be interpreted as what the scene title is on the DVD, or what the common name is that's used. Does it matter?

For example, the scene where Anakin and Padme are having dinner. On the DVD it's called "Forbidden Love," but people would just call it the Naboo dinner scene or something like that.

Jaguar

New Recruit
I will too, if there's no response before the deadline tonight. I just know that there are situations where some are picky, and it actually says "scene." I finally taught myself to be cautious.

;)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
wookiee cookiee has the final say in any of these rules but i would think that if she was going to want the answer in such a specific way then she would have stated that.

you should send her an email with your question(s)

wookiee_cookiee@thebothanspy.com

Jaguar

New Recruit
I usually don't like to bother people by emailing them if they are on forums enough. I just sent in the answer with the common names of the scenes.

obre

Spy
Dang, I was out all day and almost missed the deadline.

I submitted original DVD cover scene titles. Anyway, that were nice tasks to do.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I just got home from work, sorry I couldn't reply sooner. For example, you can just say "the scene where Luke meets Yoda." But the scene on the dvd menu is ok too...it just might take me a little longer to let you know if you are right. :)

mynock11

Sith Medic
wouldnt that generalize it though ? I mean is what if i put on the balcony outside anakins bedroom and someone put forbidden love and they got credit for that.. i just doesnt seem fair. when some thought you ment specific detail where others took the general approach. which is right?

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I was just looking for a general answer, its fine to name what the dvd says the scene is called, but that is just more work for yourself.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Here are the answers:
1. Clawdite
2. Anakin & Padme's secret wedding or Secret Union.
3. Coleman Trebor
4.Whipid
5. Jar-Jar addresses the senate or Emergency Powers.
6. Padme
7. Anakin & Padme's picnic or Teasing A Senator.
8. Givin
9. Padme & Anakin view Obi-Wan's holo message from Geonosis Enemies Revealed.
10. 4 (There should be 7 total.)
11. Corde

Attachments

• picture2.jpg
    picture2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 321
  • picture3.jpg
    picture3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 346
  • picture5.jpg
    picture5.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 341
  • picture6.jpg
    picture6.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 348
  • picture7.jpg
    picture7.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 335

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Scoring breakdown:
Yoda Man 8 correct
Zepp 9 correct
Carl Waterworth 10 correct
Mynock11 10 correct
Guttersnipe 11 correct
Rogueace2000 11 correct
Obre 11 correct

The 3 names of the entrants with perfect scores were put in a bag and the random winner is Guttersnipe. You have 1 week to email or PM me and claim your prize. Congrats!

Jaguar

New Recruit
That's strange, you didn't seem to get my email. I believe I had all the answers right according to your post. Oh well.