The Big Picture

Jaguar

New Recruit
I copied it directly from the original post, and made sure there were no spaces or punctuation copied as well. Next time I think I should send in the answer with time to spare so that I can make sure it's recieved.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Jaguar said:
and made sure there were no spaces or punctuation copied as well
There is an underscore in her address between the "wookiee" and the "cookiee". Is it possible that you left that out?

If you clicked on the e-mail link she posted, that *should* open up your e-mail client and automatically address the e-mail to her. You can aslo click on her name (right above where it says "moderator") and select "send e-mail to wookiee_cookiee". That will get the job done as well.

Sorry that you missed out.

Jaguar

New Recruit
Is it okay if I PM the answers next contest? This mixup in emails has happened a few times where the email never showed up, although my email service shows it was sent.

Jaguar

New Recruit
Hey, it's okay. I only do these for fun. I've yet to win anything in my years of doing this stuff. Though by the looks of it, the odds would have been 1 to 3 that I'd walk away with a prize if I had entered. Luckily for me, I don't really collect figures, so if I got anything, it'd just be a nice bonus to my LEGO collection. I'll remember the PM next time. Thanks for your concern.

;)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Congrats Guttersnipe :)

Sorry I didn't enter WC, but I did play at home. 90% of them I nailed off the top of my head. With some recent computer troubles though, I didn't get in an entry. Not to mention I already have the prize....no point being greedy...at least not when someone else might need one...or at least want an extra ;)

Great contest though. Keep up the good work!

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
My prize arrived yesterday and it was in great shape, packaged to perfection.
Thanks to all TBS for the competition and the great prize.