Photos from Celebration III

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so I am a slacker. I'll admit it.

I plan to post my pics to the link I originally mentioned, but it doesn't hurt to post one of them here now.

Pictured (from left to right): Jedi Freezeman, Darth Aussie, Darth Skellington, Darth Vader, Amshak, Darth Boru.

Attachments

• DSC_0047.jpg
    DSC_0047.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 473

CreepyBunny

Infiltrator
I can hardly stand the adorableness that is the group picture. I know guys don't like to be called adorable, but it was a bonding moment, and it's adorable.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Here's one from Wednesday's dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Indy.

l to r, DarthSkel, Amshak, Boru, Darth Tater, WC, Borsk, Alf and Skel's friend George.

Attachments

• TBS@spgfact.jpg
    TBS@spgfact.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 479
wookiee_cookiee said:
Here's one from Wednesday's dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Indy.

l to r, DarthSkel, Amshak, Boru, Darth Tater, WC, Borsk, Alf and Skel's friend George.

To edit myself its Alf that looks a bit like Susan Surandon. :whoops:

Jedi_Joel

Agent
dustrho said:
Why are they telling me I have to JOIN their service in order to see your pictures... uh uh. Not cool on their part. :mad:
Here's an account I made for the TBS People:
Login Name: TheBothanSpy
Password: slicer

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Ah yes the memo. sorry i didn't get that one in time Shak. Was hoping to use the George Lucas checkered shirt approach in case he walked by...the shirts are so cool btw......

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
To let people know, I've uploaded a measely 40 photos to that site. However, Wookiee Cookiee has uploaded about 170 photos. You should go check those out.

Also, if you create a free account on flickr, you can see larger versions of the photos as well as leave comments & notes about the photos.

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
Wish I could have been in those pictures instead of standing in line for 6 + hours...
Grrrrrrr!

mynock11

Sith Medic
Here are a few pics darth aussie sent me...

Attachments

• C3 party with nick gillard1.JPG
    C3 party with nick gillard1.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 430
  • C3 party with nick gillard.JPG
    C3 party with nick gillard.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 445
  • C3 party greg.JPG
    C3 party greg.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 417