Photos from Celebration III

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
And Sansweet too. :cool: I saw him when he came in and snagged a blurry picture. I got to talk to him Sunday morning at the breakfast. He answered my long standing question about those strange ESB Burger King glasses. More on that later.

mynock11

Sith Medic
Yeah Mr. gillard was real nice he just kept letting people take pics of him.. didnt even seem to bother him.And thanks to Darth Aussie for the awsome pics...

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Sansweet asked me why i was wearing a Canadian Jacket (borrowed) , American web site shirt and Aussie hat. reckons i was confused a bit...lol
Great meeting those guys though......

mynock11

Sith Medic
Darth Aussie said:
Sansweet asked me why i was wearing a Canadian Jacket (borrowed) , American web site shirt and Aussie hat. reckons i was confused a bit...lol
Great meeting those guys though......

I never even realised what you were wearing... thats funny...

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Yeah you had to be there...was a funny moment. He asked me about the Aussie Burger King (Hungry Jacks ) promos and i couldn't reply as i'd been away for a month and wasn't up to what was being released here.....i do now though....

mynock11

Sith Medic
chris solo said:
I see me in some of those. :)

Where was the landspeeder? I didn't see it at the convention. :toedc:

It was in the fan hall near the Jr. jedi training stage...

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I've got more pics to come, but that's most of the interesting ones. If you mean the one outside in the line, I think she is from PR. I think if you zoom in on the lanyard she is wearing, it says something about PR. I'll check it out when i get a minute.