Official 'Lost' discussion thread

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
That is an awesome site! Alf and I looked at the seating chart, and it was freaky. We didn't see everyone's seat, but we saw Jack's, Locke's Charlie's, Kate's, the marshal, Shannon, Boone and Rose, although Boone's and Rose's didn't do anything when we clicked. Did you notice the flight number changed from 815 to 777 when you clicked on seats? What the heck does that mean??? I didn't find the season 2 trailer.

Thanks!

The secret numbers are 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42, if anyone wants to check it out.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I just went. If you are looking for the trailer, clicking on the "magic" numbers in order on the seating chart. When I clicked on Boone, pictures showed and when I clicked on Rose, a ring fell down. When the flight number changed, it was trying to tell you to go to www.oceanicflight815.com

BTW, when you see the trailer, you'll get some mixed messages. At least I did. Anyway, Michelle Rodriguez, the girl who had a drink with Jack in the finale, is joining the cast full time for the second season. Hopefully you'll be able to guess what this is implying.

P.S. For those who played around with the seating chart, why are Rose and Kates seats red when all the other ones are green?

jjislas

New Recruit
Lost is cool, my second favorite show, 1st is 24.
I missed some chapters, yhe first ones.
Anyone know when the Lost DVD will be released and 4th Season of 24???

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Here's another (fan created?) Lost website that's been discovered by someone in the Usenet newsgroups ...

based around Charlie's band Drive Shaft. It evidently has the usual band information, including "tour" dates - all fake of course. :)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, between last wednesday and today, I've watched every episode of Lost. I guess it's ok.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
They've begun playing "coming soon" promo adverts here in New Zealand for season 2 of Lost and the next season of House ... hopefullly both in decent timeslots and not the same timeslot (the two shows are on different channels). :)

Alf

Agent
Locke with hair?!...

Yes, i happened to watch The Cutting Edge movie and he was the ice skater's dad.

It was really odd to see him with dark hair and a mustache. :p

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Ok, we are 2 episodes into the 3rd season, so let's start talking. ;)

I like Elizabeth Mitchell's character...her name escapes me (looked it up...it is Juliet)...but she's the one bringing Jack his food. Although why she would have a relationship with Ben is confusing, he gives off a creepy vibe. I like Sawyer and his fish biscuits...I think he really cares about Kate, I'd rather see those two together than her and Jack.

I wonder if Michael and Walt are really gone for good...if we'll ever see if they made it "home" and how.

The past 2 eps have been ok, but I'm looking forward to seeing Locke, Eko and Desmond next week!

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
I have never watched an episode but work collegues talk about it all the time.
I have a theory that it will all end abruptly. 'Lost' you will be LOL

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
IG-PPO said:
When Sawyer killed the first polar bear?

I think I missed that episode.
That was one of the first episodes. There were 3 or 4 of them getting chased by the bear and Sawyer turned around and shot it. At the time, the big deal was that he had a gun and nobody knew about it. Well....and that there were polar bears on the island.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Lost returns (finally)!

Last night's ep was good. I wasn't surprised the guy was run over by the bus...especially when you could see it stopped down the street.

I was surprised that Alex is Ben's daughter. I wonder if he is really the biological father, or if they just tell her that, since I think she is Rousseau's daughter.

I hope Juliet's sister is still alive...I read that she will be in another ep, so maybe we'll find out.

I see Bai Ling is going to be in one of Jack's flashback eps coming up. That should be interesting.

Alf

Agent
Did you watch the commentary with the writers before the new show aired? That was interesting.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to throw out a wild guess that Ben is not Alex's biological father.

The Juliet story didn't interest me that much. I guess I'm more into crazy maps hidden on walls and punching numbers into an old Apple II. I do think Zeke is cool though.

I would be alright with a storyline that involved Jack getting shipped back to the real world and being gone from the show.