New Star Wars Contact Lenses

Barada

Saboteur
7597.jpg
7602.jpg

New product from lensquest.com includes limited editions of both Imperial and Rebel contact lenses. The Imperial set will cost $54.95, while the rebel set costs a little more at $89.95.

imperialoutpost

New Recruit
Don't wear contacts, but they look cool. Have a problem with putting things in my eye - it would take a few Gamorrean Guards to get one of those things in my eye! Can't even handle eye drops!

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
You of course don't need to have poor vision to wear contact lenses. Some people wear them just to change their eye colour or as a fashion item.

But I agree, I'd never wear contact lenses either ... and I have to wear glasses. If the Great Ewok had meant us to keep putting things on our eyes, he wouldn't have made vision such an important sense.
smile.gif

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Contacts are not that bad you guys......

More comfortable than glasses you know. takes me 5 seconds to pop them in each morning. And also, I dont look stupid like I did with glasses :)

My glasses were the size of tennis balls. Imagine those on a poor little ewok.

I might actually get a pair of unique contacts. Sit on the porch, look like a fake decoration in spooky clothes with pure black eyes. Then all of the sudden, roll my eyes back and scare the living daylights out of some little kid.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Once I did something like that. I put a bowl of candy on my porch and sat in a chair next to it. Then I put on a scarecrow costume with straw and put on a Darth Maul mask. Next I put on a sign saying "Were not home, take as much as you want" and waited for the kids to come. When they came I jumped at them and scared the bejeebees out of them. hahahahaha