Indy IV: Harrison Ford is back!

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Buzz Bumble, Dec 13, 2002.

1. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

From ScFi.com ...

:)

2. Darth Aussie

Darth Aussie Australian Sith Lord

About time too. Can't wait to see this one!:D

3. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

It looks like you'll have to wait a bit longer. :(

4. Zepp

Zepp Interstellar Buccaneer

There is always a catch. I think it'll get off, but it may take a while before everyone agrees on the script. 2006 is a realistic guess I think.

To be perfectly honest I think George saw a Star Wars and Indy 2005 release as a little threatening. Better to seperate them then to release them at the same time. (for his ego and pocketbook)

5. Darth Aussie

Aww damn..was hoping to see the green light on this soon..:(

6. Nightwing

Nightwing New Recruit

I'm starting to think that Harrison will look like Sean by the time this film will be completed... :)

7. chris solo

chris solo Agent

I'm dying to see this movie. Hollywood is going to destroy the term "trilogy" if they keep doing this.

They better make the movie soon before Harrison can't even outrun The Rolling Stones.;)

I'd hate to see them use a different actor. I don't think he could do that famous run from the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Arc anymore. That was the best part of the trilogy.

8. Nightwing

Nightwing New Recruit

just PLEASE don't make another Temple of Doom! :hurl:

9. Darth Aussie

Yup hope its more like Raiders....:)

10. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Banned

:dance: YEEEEEHA! I can't wait! :dance:

11. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

We'll all be waiting even longer now. :( This is the latest from SciFi.com ...

At this rate we may not see Harrison Ford as Indy, or at most a cameo to introduce Indy Jnr.

12. Zepp

Zepp Interstellar Buccaneer

Come on Lucas, just face it. There is no way you can fit Jarjar into Indy...

13. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

He's already in there. In the Indy Special Edition DVD box set (I forget which movie) you can clearly see Jar Jar carved on the stone next to R2. ;)

14. imperialoutpost

imperialoutpost New Recruit

Lucas will probably go back and redo the Indy DVD's to add cgi's Jar Jar's into all three movies! ;)

15. Stevetrooper

Stevetrooper Galactic Groundpounder

I can't see this movie as being to good no matter how long it's delayed. The original Raiders was one of the greatest movies ever. But i wasn't crazy about either of the sequels. Besides, what is it going to be? Indiana Jones in the 1960's? That just aint right!

16. Darth Boru

Darth Boru Celtic Sith

It'll be Indiana Jones falls asleep on his zimmer, wakes up in the shower, reckons he never got old, world war II was just a dream, grabs his whip and heads on out for wild adventure......

....... oh, and maybe a cgi Oohla for love interest.....added later of course :)

....or maybe it'll be a retired professor telling the story in flashback.....with a completely cgi Indy playing his younger self....

Options, options.....

17. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

The latest news from SciFi.com (among other places) ...

It looks like the zimmer-frame story is getting more and more likely. :(

18. Darth Aussie

I mean how long are we going to wait? Harrison will be booking into a retirement home before they get agreed on this...

19. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

I'll be happy if they simply drop the whole project should Harrison Ford be unable to take the role for whatever reason. Trying to replace him with another actor would be insane ... although they would probably try the old "let's do a prequel' trick that is currently flavour of the decade in Hollywood (along with digging up old shows for remakes).

20. Borsk

Borsk Administrator Staff Member

Please....no....ben....affleck...