Bothan Trivia

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Easy EU: What Bothan politican was a constant thorn in Mon Mothma and Leia's sides while building the New Republic, but eventually became elected President of the New Republic himself?

Borsk Felya? i think thats the spelling.....

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Correct, both of you. Borsk Fey'lya I think first appeared in the Zahn novels, and has been in most of the novels since. At any rate, he is a major player, and there is a small note about him in the latest Insider's Top EU Moments. Spoiler warning.

Lobot took them to the "north holding tower", if memory serves. :)

Hmm....okay. Vague question. Name the large predatory animal referenced (in passing) in both ESB by Han and in AOTC by Anakin. The only picture of this creature I have seen is purple skinned and roughly gorilla shaped.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
darthskelington said:
Name the large predatory animal referenced (in passing) in both ESB by Han and in AOTC by Anakin. The only picture of this creature I have seen is purple skinned and roughly gorilla shaped.

Gundark!! :D

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
What life-size Star Wars vehicle fetched $135,000 as the charitable auction item in the 1996 Neiman Marcus Christmas Book?

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
What life-size Star Wars vehicle fetched $135,000 as the charitable auction item in the 1996 Neiman Marcus Christmas Book?

Hummer?

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler

X-Wing Fighter

Acording to EU: Who really won the Battle of Tanabb? Bonus: Why Lando took credit for that battle?

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
OK, This is the answer. From Tag and Bink are Dead 2-issue comic.

An underground legend states that Calrissian was dating Ta-Mara and De-Hoff Greenley at the time, and was caught cheating on both sisters with the daughter of Senator Krystal of Malastare. Tag Greenley, who actually defeated the Norulac pirates, provided Lando with the alibi of being on Taanab, saving the gambler from the wrath of his sisters.

OK, no an official EU source, but a fun comic to read. :D

What Non-Star Wars movies feature three Sith lords?

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
That was a tough one! I used imdb.com to help me figure it out. Now I want to watch it again..lol.

What pilot has the call-sign Red Three during the first Death Star battle?

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Posted by Darth Boru:

That would be....ermmm....cheating, no??

Since when would a Sith stoop so low as to cheat??

We Sith do not cheat!......well maybe just a little?.............. lol