Bothan Trivia

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
darthskelington said:
Here's a tricky one. Name Padme's two nieces. (her sister Sola's children).

Pooja and Ryoo. I totally googled. :) I did rewatch the deleted scenes, but I didn't catch the names.

What is the Galactic Senate voting to create, at the start of Attack of the Clones?

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Creating the Army of the Republic.

What is the name of Rogue 2 Pilot that found Han and Luke on the planet Hoth after spending the night on the planet's surface?

Yoda Man

New Recruit
What is the name of Rogue 2 Pilot that found Han and Luke on the planet Hoth after spending the night on the planet's surface?

Totally a guess but I feel like the name is chance or something that is just a nickname

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
"What is the name of Rogue 2 Pilot that found Han and Luke on the planet Hoth after spending the night on the planet's surface?"

Who is Zev Senesca.

What is the name of the clone officer who becomes a good friend of Obi-Wan, yet betrays him on Utapau?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Was Delta source those color changing trees that encoded random conversation? They were located on Coruscant on an important government thoroughfare, like near the senate or something.

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
darthskelington said:
Was Delta source those color changing trees that encoded random conversation? They were located on Coruscant on an important government thoroughfare, like near the senate or something.

Correct! The trees are called Ch-hala. (for anyone taking notes)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Wow...now that's old-school. It's been 10 years since I read those. Although the comic adaptation was a refresher. Okay..two questions. EU and a movie one, so everyone has a chance.

Easy EU: What Bothan politican was a constant thorn in Mon Mothma and Leia's sides while building the New Republic, but eventually became elected President of the New Republic himself?

Movie: In response to himself (Lando) becoming a general, Lando tells Han that, "someone must have......" ? Extra points if you remember Han's reply.

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
darthskelington said:
Wow...now that's old-school. It's been 10 years since I read those. Although the comic adaptation was a refresher. Okay..two questions. EU and a movie one, so everyone has a chance.

Movie: In response to himself (Lando) becoming a general, Lando tells Han that, "someone must have......" ? Extra points if you remember Han's reply.

"told them about my part in the battle of Tannab"
Han's Response: "Well it wasn't me"

The EU one... tough. I thought it Was Bel Iblis, but he wasn't Bothan.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I think he's the one in SHadow of The Empire, but I can't remember his name. If its not him, I have no idea.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Jedi Freezeman said:
"told them about my part in the battle of Tannab"
Han's Response: "Well it wasn't me"

Correct. Lando's "maneuver at the Battle of Tanaab."

As for the EU question, it's really quite simple. You'll all kick yourselves later. :p

New question anybody? I'm fresh out of ideas at the moment.

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Maybe this is EU... any fan of the decipher card game should know this one. Not sure if Decipher made this up or if it is actually found in the books. What does the proticol droid R-3PO have 'tattooed' on his behind?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
"What does the proticol droid R-3PO have 'tattooed' on his behind?"

Thank the maker. (I think)

Where does Lando instruct Lobot to take the captured Imperial Officers/Troopers?