Autograph Successes!

SWfan

Infiltrator
I got a really cool success from artist Aaron Sowd today! He signed my cards and did a color drawing of Clone Wars Yoda on my index card!:eek: Took 142 days.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Hey nice to see Aaron did a sketch for you! I remember maybe two years ago I sent to him and he drew a color sketch of Darth Vader dueling Darth Maul. He's a great guy! :p

This week got success from:

Salvatore Belleci (Model Maker of Ep1 & 2),took 50 days;)
ToryCards.jpg

Note_Tory.jpg

Ronald Falk (Voice of Dexter Jettster) - took 26 days:p
RonaldFolkCards.jpg

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Nice Success Chan!! Actually his name is Salvatore (Tory) Belleci, not Belleir Salvatore :D

RYAN-J

RYAN-J;80478 said:
Nice Success Chan!! Actually his name is Salvatore (Tory) Belleci, not Belleir Salvatore :D

RYAN-J

oops,sorry:rolleyes:

Holla,
Did you use the Skywalker address for David Acord?How long did the items back?

Thanks,
CK

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
WES! :eek: I'm so glad you got a reply from Karen Allen! :D I was wondering if you'd heard back from her yet!! Congrats on getting Steve, John & David as well!! Hope I get something tomorrow! :D

RYAN-J :D

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
3 awesome successes today!

Peter Kuran, a visual effects crewman for ANH and ESB, signed the picture I sent and two index cards. Also filled out the questionnaire I sent, telling me that in the Star Wars films, he worked with the lasers, interactive light, shadows, reflections, etc. that made the film what it is. He says he also stood in for C-3PO during a few shots in Luke's landspeeder. Nice success! Took 10 days! Please PM me or see the WG database for address.

2nd success is Hugh "Captain Panaka" Quarshie. See his individual topic.

And lastly a success from actor Michael Caine who's been in Batman Begins, The Prestige, and many others. Mr. Caine signed my two index cards and sent his own 8x10. Took only SIX days via the Gwyn Foxx Talent Agency!

Attachments

• Peter Kuran.jpg
    Peter Kuran.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 270
  • Michael Caine.jpg
    Michael Caine.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 270

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Came home from work today & found that I had a super nice success from James Garner!! :D He signed both of my custom made Index Cards & Also sent along an 8x10 that was personalized & signed!! :) I’m quite happy to say the least, since I’ve seen some people Send several requests and not receive any replies.

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/James_Garner_Envelope.jpg

Custom Made Index Cards: (The Ultimate Gift, Maverick)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/James_Garner_4x6_Autographs.jpg

8x10 Photo:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/James_Garner_8x10_Autograph.jpg

Sent: June 3rd 2008
Replied: June 30th 2008
Days Taken: 28

Address Used:

James Garner
33 Oakmont Ln.
Los Angeles, CA 90049
USA

RYAN-J :D

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Today brought 2 nice NASCAR successes.

Marco Andretti signed my photo via Andretti-Green Racing in 17 days, and former racer and legend Bobby Allison signed my index card, and provided his own signed photo and two trading cards via his home in 17 days.

Also I forgot to mention that two days ago I received my photo back signed from NASCAR driver Kenny Wallace via his home. I also received a signed photo from country singer Kenny Rogers, and my photo back signed from Orson Bean, who was in the Twilight Zone episode "Mr. Bevis".

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Got a signed photo today from the Mythbusters - Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman. Sent 1/24/08 and Received today, 7/1/08.