5th Anniversary Giveaway #3

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
445231d36cd300.jpg

4452321398fd05.jpg

Our next giveaway is an Autographed 8x10 of General Grievous with Shaak Ti from the Revenge of the Sith DVD. This was signed by both Orli Shoshan and Matthew Wood at the SFX show in Dallas this past Summer.
Click Here to learn how to enter for your chance to win​

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is, reply to this thread. In your reply tell us what you would suggest to General Grievous, to help that nasty cough of his. Be as specific and/or creative as you like. The winner will be selected at random, "about" two weeks after the last giveaway is announced. You must be a member of our forums. One entry per member.

i would tell griovous to go see palpytine or dooku to have them use the forse to remove it or tell him to take 2 teablespoons of nyqual and call me in the morning

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccoooooooooooooooooolllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Jedi_Joel

Agent
I would suggest that he goes and see if his lungs are still under warrenty from Count Dooku and have them replaced.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
My guess is that he has asthma and should have a nice long breathing treatment.

RYAN J.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Connect to his OS site, download the lastest Service Pack, install all hotfixes. This will cure his cough, but it sure will make him explode in flames.

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
I'd tell him to not have such a flimsy lung system, not to have flamible/explosive liquids right next to it for someone to shoot/force grip.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
He could always come round the office and lick test our backup generator ;)

That's sure to either kill or cure him!

starfox27

New Recruit
a doctor once said take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning, but that will not work for this situation....so try 2 cans of hot chicken noodle soup, you have to quit the clubbin and smokin though