Search results

1. S

Hasbro Arc Trooper(clone wars)

Yep, Fordo has ball joints at the shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles.
  2. S

Hasbro Arc Trooper(clone wars)

I have both the figures Skellington mentioned ( the comic pack ARC and the Mandolorian pack black & red ARCs). They are totally amazing figures. I hate the original CW ARCs, total garbage. The heads look big on the 2 newer ARCs compared to the originals (which heads actually look too small for...
  3. S

Target Exclusives - DPCI's

Yep, (well, sort of camo) it's a straight up repaint of the ROTS Bacara figure. Check this pic:
  4. S

Local Round-Up

I may have an extra Mcchewie, but I'm in western Canada. Not sure if you wanna pay shipping that far... It's on Canadian/trilogo card...
  5. S

Galactic heroes

Nice collection! Do you not have the Snowtrooper/Hoth Rebel, or are they just buried in there somewhere?
  6. S

Figures with Collector Coins are back

I picked up the first wave of the Thirtieth Anniversary figures here in Canada, everything but the Obiwan, Mace and Lava Miner cuz I have no interest in them. The Mcquarrie repaint is awesome, much nicer than the original. Great paint details. My fave is the much anticipated (by me anyway)...
  7. S

Clone Wars battlefield

F.Y.I. Update: I just today (finally) got 3 different GIF animator apps sent to me by a friend. I'll be checking them out over the next few days and report back here with which is good /newb user friendly etc............
  8. S

Clone Wars battlefield

Ok, I'm on it. Can't seem to find the same info I saw recently, but I have some friends in the know that I've asked and started a thread about it where I saw the other info. I'm sure I'll have some program names for you, just give it a few days... I'm interested in having an app for that as...
  9. S

Clone Wars battlefield

Ya that would be some stop-motion project, that was my joke.. ;) Do you mean a free program that can make an animated .gif file out of a series of images/jpegs? I just heard about one of those recently and I can try to look up where I saw that, if that's what you mean.
  10. S

Clone Wars battlefield

Nice. You should do a stop-motion movie with it now :p If you do it I'll do the sound fx track :D
  11. S

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Bothans! (BTW Not my dog, just a pic I found :D )
  12. S

How white and nerdy are you?

Thanks, Ian. Been meaning to post an official intro over here (which I'll still have to get around to I guess) but you know how it is, busy busy... Leave it to a good Weird Al parody to drag me out of the lurker shadows ;) When he pulled that bootleg holiday special out of that bag I was...
  13. S

How white and nerdy are you?

I took this quiz(34%) a few days ago after seeing it in this thread, before seeing or even hearing about the new Weird Al video/song. So I saw it today and nearly peed meself. I wouldn't have been near as immediately and thoroughly tickled if I hadn't read this quiz. Thanks Barada :D btw...