Figures with Collector Coins are back

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
This might be old news, so I'll post this item from ComingSoon.net here instead ...

Pictures of Hasbro's 2007 Toy Line-Up!
ComingSoon.net/Superhero Hype! was given a sneak preview of Hasbro's new toy line-up for the upcoming Spider-Man 3, Transformers, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer and Ghost Rider movies, as well as new toys to commemorate Star Wars' 30th Anniversary and G.I. Joe's 25th Anniversary.

{snip}

Star Wars is celebrating its 30th Anniversary in July and Hasbro has a full line of new figures to commemorate - each which will come with a collectable commemorative coin. The Star Wars and Transformers are also coming together for a full line of transforming figures, including a very cool Darth Vader figure that transforms into the Death Star, which will be available in the Fall.

{snip}

You can see 44 pictures of Hasbro's 2007 Star Wars toys here. (It maybe overload at the moment - it was too slow for me to get in.)

I have trimmed the story down to just the Star Wars relevant bit. You can read the whole short article here and images of the other toy ranges here.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
The Galactic Heroes looks pretty cool, particularly the unmasked vader.

Not sure the AT-AT transformer is, em, right......em, just something bit weird about that photo ;)

Sifo-Dyas

died almost 10 years ago
I picked up the first wave of the Thirtieth Anniversary figures here in Canada, everything but the Obiwan, Mace and Lava Miner cuz I have no interest in them.
The Mcquarrie repaint is awesome, much nicer than the original. Great paint details.
My fave is the much anticipated (by me anyway) Galactic Marine.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
First wave just hit the Walmarts here. I'm liking the figures a lot. The packaging is cool....but the hang tab will be a major problem for packaged collectors. The coins are cool....although I've noticed some of them can be a little scuffed straight out of the package....something to look at when purchasing maybe.

No sign of Vader/Album yet...but picked up the next 8 figures (#'s 2-9).

Galactic Marine (cool)
Lava Miner (nice detailing)
R2 (eh..it's another artoo....but the scene-specific combo feature is cool)
Utapau Obi-Wan (super-articulated)
Mace (super-articulated)
Airborne Trooper (awesome)
Super Battle Droid (cool how it connects with R2)
McQuarrie Trooper (very nice paint job- more accurate to art)