TBS Fan Choice Figure #2

Which of these characters would you want made into plastic the most??

• Wat Tambor

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Coleman Trebor

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • RIC 920 Rickshaw

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sly Moore

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Banking Clan Bloke ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Well, Guttersnipe has given me these suggestions for a new poll and here they are.

Wat Tambor
Coleman Trebor
Sly Moore
RIC-920 Rickshaw Droid
Banking Clan Bloke;)

I added in the Rickshaw myself because I couldnt find a photo for the other one.

So. I will post pics and it will be open for voting. Just vote for which one you would want made into a fig!

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
WAT TAMBOR

A consummate industrialist, Wat Tambor was the Foreman of the Techno Union, a galactic institution concerned with technological innovation. Tambor was eager to escape from the choking bureaucracy of the Republic Senate, and readily joined the Confederacy of Independent Systems. He not only committed his army of battle droids to the cause, but also hosted the meeting of the Separatists minds at one of the Techno Union's droid foundries on Geonosis.

As befitting a technocrat, Wat Tambor is entirely encased in machinery and is even reliant on technology to speak. His deep, resonant voice is strangely mechanical, modulated by a set of dials built into his torso.

Attachments

• wat tambor.jpg
    wat tambor.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 291

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
COLEMAN TREBOR

Joining the High Council after the death of Yarael Poof, Coleman Trebor's wisdom and insight was greatly revered by his fellow Jedi. He peacefully settled a number of major interplanetary disputes, and was considered more of a negotiator than a combatant. Still, when required to do so, Trebor brandished his lightsaber in the defense of the Republic.

Trebor was a male Vurk from the watery world of Sembla. The planet is marked by warm seas separated by volcanic ridges that are slowly forming continents. Vurks are a nomadic, amphibious species generally considered primitive by the rest of the galaxy.

Attachments

• coleman trebor.jpg
    coleman trebor.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 294

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
SLY MOORE

Sly Moore's taciturn demeanor kept her inner agenda unknown to most of her colleagues, though it was whispered that she possessed a very strong ambitious drive. Some gossiped that she somehow eliminated Sei Taria's from public office, paving her ascent to the Supreme Chancellor's side, though nothing conclusive has ever come to light.

Moore's enigmatic countenance derives from her Umbaran heritage. She is from a breed of near-humans hailing from a shadowed planet deep in the Ghost Nebula. Umbarans have an eerie reputation for being able to influence -- perhaps even control -- the minds of others.

Moore's piercing gaze can only see in the ultraviolet spectrum, and her seemingly colorless shadowcloak is in actuality adorned with intricate patterns visible only to her and similarly sighted beings.

Of all of the Supreme Chancellor's aides, Moore is said to be the closest, and privy to the Chancellor's deepest secrets.

Attachments

• sly moore.jpg
    sly moore.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 291

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
RIC-920 RICKSHAW

RIC-920 is a reliable, unsophisticated unipod droid of a model that has gone largely unchanged for centuries. The stoutly built droids have simplistic processors housed in their curved heads. RIC-920 was one of several unipod droids that pulled unlicensed rickshaws through Mos Espa for weary travelers.

Attachments

• ric-920 rickshaw droid.jpg
    ric-920 rickshaw droid.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 281

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
BANKING CLAN BLOKE AKA SAN HILL

Helping control the incredible amounts of credits, dataries, and other forms of currency flowing through the galaxy is the InterGalactic Banking Clan. This business entity allied itself with the growing Separatist movement in the galaxy, and the IBC Chairman San Hill personally committed his forces to the Confederacy of Independent Systems -- in a non-exclusive pact, of course. The IBC profited from both ends of the war, serving the Republic and the Separatists.

Attachments

• banking clan.jpg
    banking clan.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 294

Nightwing

New Recruit
I think Sly Moore would make an interesting figure- Wat Tambor would be OK.

RIC-920 would be Ok for a deluxe set.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Wat Tambor followed by the RIC 920. Good idea for the deluxe line Nightwing...pack em with a Ani and Padme Tatooine.. :)