OTC figs sighted in Aussie!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Found them this morning at the local Kmart. Lobot, Leia and Cloud Car Pilot, no others though. AUS $14.74....

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Apparently there is a Kmart Toysale happening this Week (Thursday i believe). Tons of Boxes of Toystock are on the floor, shelves everywhere in me Local Kmart. Hopefully more boxes of OTC stuff too....
Also I'm also told Target has their Annual toy sale happening at the end of month. Not sure on dates but i'll keep you posted.
The Cloud car pilot is a great looking fig btw, you gotta pick that one up....and the rest....

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Starting Thursday Kmart has their toysale going. OTC figures priced at $11.80 each. Lightsabres packaged with Bonus figure $55..

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Went Looking today for hopefully more OTC figures at the Kmart Toy Sale today but no figs to be found. Maybe cleaned out and more to come?...Did see the Lightsaber packaged with two clone wars packs (choice of blue army and droid launcher) or (launcher with droid army)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Target now gertting in OTC figures cases. Snowtrooper, Boba Fett, Han, Luke Jedi, Jawas, Tusken Raider, ObiWan, Princess Leia ......
Also AOTC Galactic Heroes now in......