CoruscantCosta's Collection

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Trust me guys, this is not very much stuff. It just looks that way.
And, sorry if I posted this and not my pictures. I will delete it if my pics are too big to post. :D

And yes they are:(

I will try to make a website tonight.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
The maximum width/height of attached images is 1024x768. If you want to link to an image that you've uploaded to another server, there are no size restrictions. You can do this with the [ IMG ] tag. Let me know if you have any questions...

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
it's just [ IMG ] http://www.yoursite.com/yourimage.jpg [ /IMG]

only without the spaces that I included. When you make a post, there's a button that will make it easier. In the area labeled vB Code, you have a button labeled "IMG" which is the 3rd button from the left on the second row. This prompts you to enter in the path to the image and then automatically inserts this into your post - along with the

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Just an FYI that if you try to do this with images from a geocities or angelfire site, they won't work. :(

You could always resize the pics with photoshop and then attach them. If you don't have photoshop or something like it, maybe you can forward the pics to someone who does.

Also, some websites like artoosnews have a collection pics section and they can host the pics for you, but you can still link them from there to here so we can see them. :D

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
hmmmmmmm.....I wonder If i can resize the with paint.......probably not. I think I tried that

I hate making websites. I dont know why. Im not very good at it either. I can find somebody to help me with it though. You should see them sometime soon, hopefully.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
I finally got some pics developed and here they are. It isnt much stuff, and I only have time to post 1 right now.

Attachments

• sw1.jpg
    sw1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 306
Costa,
It isn't about how much stuff you have because somebody will always have more. If what you have makes you happy thats what really matters. You have some good stuff there I don't have but you can only collect so fast.:D

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
I know that my collection is smaller than everybodys. BUt, I just thought I had more than what I really had because it took me so long to put it all together.

Actually I have no idea what im talking about, but im never going to update my collection photos because im never taking them out again..........................................:sleep: :sleep:

I haven't got around to posting any photos because I seem to always be waiting for one more thing to come in the mail.