Colection 1 & 2, Wave 3. Detailed Pictures And Review

Nightwing

New Recruit
I got the Bespin vader and Final battle Jango yesterday.

While I still do not like the metallic lightsabers(Vader's one keeps on flying out of his hand when you use his slash feature), at least this figure's is more hidden than say, Obi-Wan's- and I just use a lightsaber from one of my other Vaders anyway. Also, when I try and get him to cut the column in half...nada.
Also, is anyone else getting a little tired of the removable cloaks? They never stay on(Dagobah anybody??)

In all though, it's a great figure, with cool accessories, and you couldn't have got him in a better pose

Final Battle Jango Fett is the best jango I have to date(still need sneak preview). Definitely outclasses Kamino escape(I never liked that he had a set pose on his arm like he was firing the gauntlet). More articulation is great, as is a different kind of jetpack.

If I do have one nitpick on this figure, it would be that you can't keep the flame locked in like, for example the missile, and then launch it. It would look great just coming out, standing there. But I imaginge it would tilt to the side