024 - Milton Johns (Captain Bewil)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_milton_johns.jpg

Mr. Johns has a film career ranging nearly four decades. He had appeared in numerous television series and movies, mostly in the UK. His most recent appearances include Making a Killing, Micawber, The Secret, and the Scarlet Pimpernel. He also played a Bristish Valet in the X-Files movie, and of course is known to us for his appearance in The Empire Strikes Back. Mr. Johns played Captain Bewil, the Imperial officer who is aide to Lord Vader on Cloud City. He informs Vader that “Skywalker has just landed.”

You can check out Mr. Johns’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0424350/

Mr. Johns seems willing to sign and personalize items sent to him. I’ve only seen two previous results for him. One took just over 5 months to get a response…the other only 14 days. I’d suggest making sure you have the proper potsage or IRCs and just firing off a request. Odds are you’ll get a response sooner or later :p

Milton Johns
c/o Hilda Physick Agency
78 Temple Sheen Road
London
SW14 7RR
England

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0024 Milton Johns ep5 1.2.jpg
    0024 Milton Johns ep5 1.2.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 683
  • 0024 Milton Johns ep5 2.jpg
    0024 Milton Johns ep5 2.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 743
  • 0024 Milton Johns ep5 3.jpg
    0024 Milton Johns ep5 3.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 783

ryboflavin72

Wookie Veterinarian
received back my 2 8x10's signed and inscribed! very pleased with this success!!! sent sase plus $5.00us to cover postage. took about 1.5 months.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I sent a request in December 2005 and never received a response...that or it was lost in the mail. Perhaps a new address will turn up.

ovinguk

New Recruit
Hi,

I can help with this... I was on a corporate event at Windsor Race course yesterday. Part of the day was a tour of the course... the guide came in and it was none other than Milton Johns ! Apparently he has been into horse racing since the age of 10.

So he works at Windsor race course, they only have about 30 meetings per year, but i suspect he is there more often than that.... the address is:
Royal Windsor Racecourse
Maidenhead Road
Windsor
Berkshire
SL4 5J

www.windsor-racecourse.co.uk

I even took a picture (attached)

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 579

SWfan

Infiltrator
ovinguk;84358 said:
Hi,

I can help with this... I was on a corporate event at Windsor Race course yesterday. Part of the day was a tour of the course... the guide came in and it was none other than Milton Johns ! Apparently he has been into horse racing since the age of 10.

So he works at Windsor race course, they only have about 30 meetings per year, but i suspect he is there more often than that.... the address is:
Royal Windsor Racecourse
Maidenhead Road
Windsor
Berkshire
SL4 5J

www.windsor-racecourse.co.uk

I even took a picture (attached)

Has anyone tried this address? Or is there another working address?