Search results

1. R

UK Address List?

Suprisingly enough i do know about that site and have left feedback on it for over a year.. The link itself doesnt really explain much - are you telling me there is a filter for UK addresses only? or am I still going to have to click every single name to find out? I was simply suggesting an...
  2. R

UK Address List?

I was thinkingthis morning to myself as today I'm going to get some Bigg's pictures printed.. Does anyone, within their organisation, or online have a list of all the UK adresses? I don't know if this has been done before or not but i think it would be a great way to help UK collectors decide...
  3. R

Amazing Response - I hope you all agree!

Congratz, that truely is an AMAZING response :) Glad you had a good time
  4. R

I'll send in the UK if you send in the USA ? :D

Hello everyone, i was wondering if anybody wants to do a 1 off deal (1 off atm, i may decide to do alot more if it works out well :))? Basically im looking for someone who will follow my specification (persoanlised, size of pic etc) and send for an autograph in the USA to then send to me in the...
  5. R

006 - Mike Edmonds (Logray the Ewok)

Yey mine came back :D 1st Feb 08 sent, 15th Aug recieved back worth the wait!
  6. R

Thanks forthe replies :) still not gunna give up hope :D
  7. R

hey everyone! it's been a while since i've posted, this is mainly because i haven't sent anything in a while as i usualy wait to get a few back before i send more. i have been waiting for a response from mike since 01/02/08 (feb, im british :D) and was wondering: do you think i'll get a success...
  8. R

Postage question (UK->USA and back)

I was wondering, as I have yet to send for any autographs outside the UK and I’m considerably new to this compared to a lot of people here, how I would go about it? I want to send a few (2-3) pics, a letter and my return envelope (just over 6" x 8") in an envelope (just over 6" x 8") to America...
  9. R

Billy Dee Williams (Lando)

Ok so, first of all I search the forums and couldn’t find a thread about him, so sorry if I missed it. Just wondering if anybody out there has ever had TTM luck etc.? Also my main question is, has anybody seen/tried this: http://www.bdwworldart.com/ Apparently it's his website and you...
  10. R

RYAN-J's Fan-Made Autograph pictures

Nevermind, i just found the page with the blank pics :)