1. H

Seltor Meslete - Bounty Hunter

Thanks guys Just finishing Anakin with sith eyes and will post soon Ron
  2. H

Thanks darthskelington Just finnishing up Anakin EP3 will post soon Ron
  3. H

Hi Guys Here is my custom Bounty Hunter Seltor Meslete the characters name comes from my character from SW Galaxies which is a Bounty Hunter and the colour of the armour is what he looked like in the game except it wasn't clone armour he was wearing but it's pretty close to it. the whole...
  4. H

Han Solo EP-IV & Obi-Wan in clone armour

Thanks mate really apprecaite the comments Ron
  5. H

Han Solo EP-IV & Obi-Wan in clone armour

Hi All Well here's Solo from Ep-iv all done I was really impressed with the scuplt on this figure the likeness is spot on. As always the figure was painted with Vallejo, Reaper miniatures and GW paints except for the shirt which was done using folkart paints Linen colour the...
  6. H

Obi-Wan from EP-IV (5pics)

Thanks for the comments guys really apprecaite them. Ron
  7. H

Obi-Wan from EP-IV (5pics)

Hi All Have done another Obi-Wan and this one is from EP-4 he was painted with Vallejo, Reaper miniature and GW paints I also sprayed the robe with matt brown to give the robe a more darker look. Ron
  8. H

dustrho's Customs

Just checked your website and WOW what a great collection of custom figures very impressive indeed. Ron
  9. H

Ki-Adi-Mundi & Count Dooku 3-3/4

Thanks DA Just finished customizing Obi-Wan in clone armour but did a bit of a twist to it just have to fill in some gaps and paint it up . Ron
  10. H

3-3/4 Clonetrooper Special Ops Unit and Yoda From ESB (10 PICS)

Thanks for the kind words guys Ron
  11. H

Ki-Adi-Mundi & Count Dooku 3-3/4

Hi All well 2 more repaints up for everyone to see both figures were painted with reaper miniature, vallejo and GW paints. Dooku's cape was given a slight wash to get the shine out of it. I especially wanted to give Dooku the blochy skin look that he has and Ki-Adi more promienent darker...
  12. H

Hi Darth Aussie I have a 12" snowtrooper that I'm customizing and also redoing a 12" Han Solo figure I did about 2 years ago just repainting and fixing up some items on him. As for the 3-3/4 figs I'm waiting for Han, luke, Leia and Ben from the OTC range and I'm going to repaint them...
  13. H

Thanks Mate Just waiting on a few more figures and I'll do a few repaints and a custom or 2 Ron
  14. H

Hi All I have 2 new figures today the first is a Clone Trooper that I have done the base figure is the super articulated clone this is what I added to him. CLONE TROOPER SPECIAL OPS UNIT 1:visor made from plasticard and parts from the bits box which was then pinned in place so it could...
  15. H

OBI-WAN KENOBI 3-3/4 - (7 pics)

Thanks Guys Just finishing Off a clone trooper and then starting on yoda will post when complete. Ron
  16. H

OBI-WAN KENOBI 3-3/4 - (7 pics)

Hi All Well this is my first post here and my first ever 3-3/4 figure It is just a repainted Obi-Wan kenobi from the pilot Gear figure. I used Games Workshop and Vallejo paints and added wash's and dry brush's to him let me know what you think. Ron