Recent content by walking_carpet

1. W

2008 Christmas Giveaway #4

peanut butter cookies and some milk to wash them down with.
  2. W

2008 Christmas Giveaway #1

I would like the McQuarrie Concept Luke vs DV Koto statue. If I can't get that then probably some Gentle Giant stuff.
  3. W

Whos going to C4?

I do plan on going. Got a room booked with a couple friends and all I need to do now is get my airline tix, which should be free thanks to Delta. Jorge
  4. W

Happy Birthday chewykingwookie!

thanks folks the wishes are greatly appreciated. I had a pretty good b-day got some movies from my wife POTC 2, Superman Returns, Talladega Nights, and Narnia extended edition. BTW I have two ids on here that I just realized so I hope this doesn't confuse anyone. Jorge aka chewykingwookie
  5. W

Your Secret Christmas Name

mine came back as Cutie dancing fairy when I use jorge and frosty dancing-cracker when I was michael. I can't dance well for a white boy I guess I can. I am far from cute. The E sisters will contest to that. lol Now the fairy thing I am not sure about I can be a lil out there at times and act...
  6. W

Happy Birthday Walking Carpet!

Thanks everyone. I haven't been on this site in a while so sorry for the delay. It was a pretty good b-day. I got one of those DV ROTS Fossil watches from the wife. It is pretty cool. You turn off the lights and hit a button on the watch and flames start to light up around vader's head and then...
  7. W

Letter Substitution

Tater Timed Trails
  8. W

TV - My Name is Earl

I saw this show once or twice. It was pretty funny to say the least. I will have to remember to record it or something.
  9. W

[Humor] Terrell Owens

This was pretty good. Donovan crying though was a lil annoying. Seein TO in a baby outfit was funny. Thanks for the laugh
  10. W

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was at work all day. Which wasn't too bad I suppose. No phone calls so that was cool. I did miss out on some good food though. :( But I did get some of the left overs. lol
  11. W

Empire Strikes Back - the animated GIF movie

Did the guy get busted or something I clicked on the links and didn't see anything. Kept get Foldfive presents. Maybe I am just a lil bit impatient and didn't wait long enough.
  12. W

Star Wars 4-Foot Foosball Table

I finally saw one of these today at Wally World. The box looked pretty cool even though it was beat to all hell. I may have to con the wife into letting me get this and store it in the garage. Who knows she might go for it. lol
  13. W

Star Wars 4-Foot Foosball Table

I may have to wait until this goes on clearance before I pick it up. I might also have to wait until we get a house where I can set it up. No room in the apartment for that thing.
  14. W

Burger King ROTS toys

You do have some tiny wrists wookie_cookie. lol The watches do look pretty cool. I might pick them up as well who knows. I was able to pick up the 2nd wave of the figs today along with a DV.
  15. W

dustrho's collection

Cool costume Chris. Also cool site for your collection.