Recent content by Jedi_Joel

1. Jedi_Joel

Conventions

He's signing at Fan Days this weekend - I know Darth Skelington is going to that.
  2. Jedi_Joel

Conventions

He's actually more, as you've gotta pay extra just to be able to even get his signature.
  3. Jedi_Joel

Non-TTM Autographs

No, just that personalizing would take too long. (Though he could of signed to Joel in the amount of time he said that. . .)
  4. Jedi_Joel

Non-TTM Autographs

And here's my haul from DragonCon:
  5. Jedi_Joel

Conventions

And VN, I'll be going to DragonCon, and will be adding Daniels to a few photos as well. I can snag you a sig or too, just PM me what you're looking for.
  6. Jedi_Joel

Conventions

Vader, where'd you see Hassett signing? I can't find anything on that convention.
  7. Jedi_Joel

Celebration 5 in 2010

Nope, I expect to be deployed when it comes about.
  8. Jedi_Joel

Non-TTM Autographs

Wattographs comes through once again with the awesome inscription from OFD, making it definitely well worth the wait! I also was able to get some Daniels sigs from the SteelCity con:
  9. Jedi_Joel

Convention Autographs

Time to show off my FX Show Haul:
  10. Jedi_Joel

Jedi_Joel's Autographed Posters

I've update the site once again with the addition of photos of my Serenity Poster being signed.
  11. Jedi_Joel

Jedi_Joel's Autographed Posters

I've updated my website, and added a bunch of posters to it, and shown the evolution of them over time. You can go to the poster section here.
  12. Jedi_Joel

Non-TTM Autographs

Yeah, I really like his unique sig as well. As for the Carter, off it goes to Mr. Bauersfeld with a blue sharpie!
  13. Jedi_Joel

Non-TTM Autographs

My latest acquisitions from Wattographs: Frank Henson: Michael Carter Toby Longworth Matt Sloan
  14. Jedi_Joel

026 - Michael Culver (Captain Lorth Needa)

He never charged me when I sent my request, and part of TTM collecting is the whole unknown. He's been a good signer for a while, so I'd imagine he still signs TTM.
  15. Jedi_Joel

078 - Caroline Blakiston (Mon Mothma - ROTJ)

Be sure to add your successes to the Wattographs Address Database as well, that way everyone can know what address to use.