Recent content by Jabba

1. Jabba

087 - Toby Philpott (Jabba Puppeteer)

Aw shucks, guys, yer making me blush. Ahem. I just wanted to say thanks for posting the interview up - it looks good, even with all those slightly dated pix grabbed from my website, and all. heh. It was a pleasure working with you - and I wish you plenty more success in tracking people down...
  2. Jabba

Success - Toby Philpot (Jabba Puppeteer)

I think I pointed out elsewhere on the site that the circus's PO Box is a slightly erratic and unreliable way to contact me. They are friends, and all, and I still go to business meetings, etc - but they don't forward stuff to me so anything you send there ends up in a pile of post for touring...
  3. Jabba

Oh, it's not a problem, DarthSkellington. I figured that the PO Box address had leaked onto the Web after people did a little investigating, and found my old link to NoFit State Circus. I only wanted to point out that things could go astray at that address - I feel sure at least one piece of...
  4. Jabba

Only me! I just wanted to point out that the PO Box for the circus is a very slow and unreliable way of reaching me. They do not forward mail (they get mail for 45 crew on the road!) so it sits around the office except for the rare and occasional moment when I pass through and they say "hey...