Recent content by Corran(Horn

1. Corran(Horn

140 - Malcolm Weaver

yes, it was. especially since the address was just a guess. I basically just hoped that the nice guys @ Equity would know where to find him^^
  2. Corran(Horn

140 - Malcolm Weaver

Mr. Weaver signed 3 CCG for me and it took roughly 1 year and 2 months to get a reply. Thank you, Mr. Weaver!
  3. Corran(Horn

140 - Malcolm Weaver

Mr. Weaver did various stunts in Return of the Jedi. He played a Stormtrooper, possibly a Gamorrean Guard and doubled Luke Skywalker in the lightsaber battle with Darth Vader. Successful Address: Malcolm Weaver c/o Equity Guild House, Upper St. Martin's Lane, London, WC2H 9EG, United Kingdom
  4. Corran(Horn

035 - John Morton (Dack Ralter, Boba Fett)

lol yeah. 4 years is crazy, but it's great to see he doesn't just throw the requests in the trash but comes back to them eventually. He seriously made my day. I havn't had a reply in like 4 months (only collecting StarWars and only OT here) Now let's see who's the next surprise out of the 40+...
  5. Corran(Horn

035 - John Morton (Dack Ralter, Boba Fett)

I also recieved a reply from Mr. Morton today!!! He signed my Dak Ralter and Boba Fett Trading Cards and included the same letter Ryan-J got. I'm really happy with this one. The autographs look really good and you can see he really took his time signing, looking for the best spot on the card...
  6. Corran(Horn

009 - Deep Roy (Droopy McCool, Ewok)

SUCCESS!!! Mr. Deep Roy signed 2 CCGs for me!!! what a pleasant surprise!! Took roughly 1/2 year, but it was worth the wait. Thank you, Mr. Deep Roy!
  7. Corran(Horn

119 - Mark Capri (Warrant Officer M'Kae)

Success! I had sent Mr. Capri 3 CCGs. He signed one and kept the others. Sadly he used a pen that didn't stick to the CCG at all. He must have noticed the problem and signed the back of the card with the same pen as well with a slightly better result. He also signed the blank card I included to...
  8. Corran(Horn

Return Postage

Thank you for getting involved in the topic, Mr. Muncke! "When you are calculating how much to send, it's better to err on the generous side as the rates on the internet don't always reflect the rate we would get at the desk." Very good point indeed. I forgot to mention that. I don't know if...
  9. Corran(Horn

Return Postage

try http://www.xe.com/ucc/ 50.00 USD = 33.35 GBP keep in mind, the smallest bill is 5 GBP, which is around 7.5 USD...
  10. Corran(Horn

mystery autpgraphs (UK)

I usually use Mark Dermul's private collection for a first reference: http://www.markdermul.be/starwars/collection.html Then I check Holger's collection: http://www.starwarsautographs-online.de/ Wattos is also great to compare. Most of the rarer autographs are missing though. Sometimes it...
  11. Corran(Horn

mystery autpgraphs (UK)

After 2 days of heavy thinking and some research: the second autograph is Vass Anderson. Go me! xD Thanks for the info on Mr. Weaver. Now i only need to track him down xD
  12. Corran(Horn

Return Postage

I would get dollars bills at the bank. Usually they have at least 20 dollars in single dollar bills flying around. It's pretty easy. A regular letter is 98cents from the US, so including everything from 3-5 dollars should work. It's not as polite as sending stamps, but it should work. maybe a...
  13. Corran(Horn

mystery autpgraphs (UK)

The first one is Malcolm Weaver. I know his autograph. He used to sign "Gamorrean Guards" as well, even though he can't clearly remember what roles he played. Someone asked him at a convention, and he only remembered to have played a Stormtrooper for sure. I can't remember where I read that, so...
  14. Corran(Horn

083 - Peter Sumner (Lt. Pol Treidum)

SUCCESS! Peter Sumner signed 3 CCGs for me and used Siver Sharpie. Looks great! He also wrote me a short letter thanking me for my letter and including dollars. Took less than a month. Address I used: PO BOX 530 Paddington NSW 2010 Australia Thank you, Mr. Sumner!
  15. Corran(Horn

Signed Action Figure Collection

Really awesome collection. How many did you get TTM? just wondering lol