Zutton And Koth Could Be Yours

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Hey guys,
I stroke upon gold yesterday night at my local Wally World. I found a whole bunch of Snaggletooth (Zutton) and Eeth Koth hanging from the pegs and what was even better, their lower price of only $4.00 each !

Here is the deal; I picked up extras (one of each) and decided to bring the savings to you anywhere in the world you might be. So if your in need of these two figures, your cost will be: $8.50 (the $.50 is the tax I paid) plus the cost of shipping, which could be determined at my Post Office. If you live within the continental U.S your cost for shipping would be $3.50, a total with both figures included of $12.00

If you are interested give me a holler here:

ishitib@thebothanspy.com

I hope I can help someone

Ishi Tib

HSolo

New Recruit
I'm interested

If you still have them I'd love them. Is there anyway you can see about another set (for my brother). I can send you money through paypal.

John

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Han,
there is only this one set. Sorry I went back to look for more and lo and behold they had vanished. I also would like to make very clear to you that these two figures are not exactly mint. Depending on how you judge a figure really determines whether it is a c-7, c-8, c-9 or mint. It is all in the eyes of the beholder, so they say.
Both figures have a couple of flaws here and there but nothing major or noticeable. They have no rips or bends, just a couple of scuff marks and some very minor peeling of the paper along the edge of the card. Other than what I aforementioned everything else is just fine with them.

I do not take Paypal, I cancelled my account with them due to some problems but if you want to send a money order, i can ship out this set as soon as it gets here. if you are interested send me an e-mail with your address and i in return will do the same with mine.

MTFBWY

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Han,
I'm still holding this set for you (since you were the first one to ask) but I need to know whether or not you want it. Please, get in touch with me ASAP, there are others who have asked and I'd like to let them have a chance at it in case you don't need it anymore.
Thanks man!