You have the chance to own an actual Krayt Dragon bone

Barada

Saboteur
The following was reported at theforce.net.«

There will be an auction on April 23 for a number of authentic Star Wars items.«

I Lot 201 Production blue print, 'Star Wars', 1977. An original production blueprint of concept artwork for a flying craft, by a design artist Joe Johnson. Mounted, framed and glazed. Overall measurements approx. 22 x 20 inch. (56 x 50cm) #200-300
202 A Kryat dragon bone from 'Stars Wars', 1977. A fibreglass bone which formed part of the Kryat dragon skeleton in Star Wars, mounted proud of its frame with a descriptive plaque. Framed and glazed. Measures approx. 17.5 x 18 inch. (36 x 46 cm). #300-400 The bone was found by the original owner in the Tunisian desert where the majority of Star Wars was filmed. «

203 A Kryat dragon bone from 'Stars Wars', 1977. A fibreglass bone in two parts which formed part of the Kryat dragon skeleton in Star Wars, mounted proud of its frame with a descriptive plaque. Framed and glazed. Overall measurement 18 x 14inch. (46 x 36 cm) #300-400 The bone was found by the original owner in the Tunisian desert where the majority of Star Wars was filmed.«

204 A crew fleece jacket 'Star Wars: Episode I', 1999. A navy, long-sleeved zippered fleece with Star Wars logo embroidered on the left breast and Star Wars Episode I on the back. Manufactured by Regatta. Size L. #150-200 «

205 A crew polo shirt 'Star Wars Episode I', 1999. A black airtex crew polo shirt with Star Wars embroidered in gold on the right hand side and Cast and Crew 1997 on the left. Size L. #100-150 «

You can place a commission bid at www.cooperowen.com, and the auction will end with a live event in London's Planet Hollywood at 7:00 BST.«

Barada