Who plays Jedi Outcast?

Cb2K

New Recruit
I have been playing the game for about 2 months its a great game, involved and fun to play. But I'm only halfway through it. If anyone else plays, add your comments, cheats, mods and skins you've downloaded.

Cb2K

New Recruit
yeah i download all my mods and skins from their site. The coolest thing I have is dooku's lightsaber. Hey, I'm at the part where I have to get lando onto his ship before he dies. I try it with the 'no target' cheat on and off but lando still dies. Any advice? It's the Nar Shadda starpad level. Thanks!:)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
It's been awhile since I played, so you'll have to refresh my memory a bit. Are we talking about the part where you have to open the fuel to his ship before he can take off?

I don't remember having a problem actually getting him to his ship, but once you're there you have to go through a ventilation shaft to switch on the power to his ship (I think).

Jedi Davin Reli

Jedi Extraordinare
Jedi Outcast is quite possibly my favorite Star Wars game of all time. Brings back memories of Dark Forces on my old old computer. I have so many skins that it's near impossible to list all of them but highlights include Plo Koon, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, and Obi-Wan Kenobi (old and young). Amongst models I have Vader, Exar Kun, Chewbacca, and Darth Maul. In single player I'm on the last level. Just need to solve one of Desann's puzzles. And next time you're playing it on MSN Zone or the internal server, my playing name is _UJ_Davin_Reli.

Cb2K

New Recruit
thanks for the replies. I am at the point where I have to get lando on to his ship then I will have to go check the fule lines but he keeps getting killed before i can get him onto the ship. I can take out most of the bad guys who enter the far end of the hanger but ususal a few come in throgh the hanger opening where Kyle enters from and before I can get to lando, they kill him. Should I just stick with him and not go hunting down the bad guys (greedos' and 3 eyes). I haven't played MP online yet jsut on my PC but I get my butt kicked even by an Ughnaught!! Ack! It's too fast for my experiance.

SCK

New Recruit
I like single player but I really didnt get into jk:eek:utcast. I went to the online aspect fairly quick.

CloneLuke

New Recruit
ok how's THIS for weird, I started this thread under my OLD id name. I had forgotten about it until I just stumbled in here. Oh BTW I finally DID beat the game a couple months after I initially posted this. Man was it a fun game. I've been trying it again on a higher skill setting and gues what? I'm stuck trying to get Lando safely abourd his ship!
Ack! How weird is that?
:cool:

SCK

New Recruit
I run 2 servers for jk2 multiplayer I have a very active jk2 clan. I never played Single player due to I am a hardcore gamer. =)

Dark Jedi

Banned
I used too, but the CD no longer works......:toed: but with Jedi Academy coming out, I have no worries about my entertainment... :rolleyes:

I still have the demo though.....
jedibanner.jpg

I love that image :D