Which Lost character are you?

Alf

Agent
My result was Shannon. So pass the sunblock :p

I thought it would be Hurley. *Curly hair and music lover :) *

Barada

Saboteur
I'm Hurley, whoever that is.

Can someone give me a character profile? I don't watch Lost.

Barada

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Hurley is the big (as in fat) guy who thinks he's responsible for the plane crash because he's cursed by some numbers he used to win $156million in the Lottery. The numbers keep reappearing in other places too. He was also in a mental institution ... maybe you do have one thing in common with Hurley. ;)
Click here for a brief summary of Hurley, the actor playing him and some images.

I must be the invisible thing since the quiz doesn't work on my computer - I enter all the questions, but all I get is a page full of adverts with no result. :(

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
There isn't much on the results page. It took me a second to find where the answer was. There should be a small picture of one of the characters.

Hurley says "dude" a lot, dude. He lived with his parents and worked at KFC.

CreepyBunny

Infiltrator
I'm Jack too, but I've never watched the show. I looked up his info on that site Buzz, thanks. Do we like this character? Borsk doesn't seem to fancy him!

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
CreepyBunny said:
I'm Jack too, but I've never watched the show. I looked up his info on that site Buzz, thanks. Do we like this character? Borsk doesn't seem to fancy him!
He's alright I guess. He's just very "by the book" and stubborn.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Borsk said:
There isn't much on the results page. It took me a second to find where the answer was. There should be a small picture of one of the characters.

Nope, all I got was a page full of Google adverts, and whenever I try to open the original quiz page again (in two different web browers) I simply get a page full of Google adverts with a small table at the bottom listing three other quizes. Oh well, I'll just be the invisible monster. :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I tried it again this morning and it worked - I got Sayid, the ex-soldier / electronics expert who's not above torture to get answers, so you Crows and Swans better watch out. ;)

I put in one or two different answers this time, so maybe the quiz has a bug with some sets of answers and comes up with an "empty" result.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm...empty results...

Maybe the first time around you scored the chemistry teacher that blew himself up at the Blackrock...

:D