What's your fave. game???

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
All - time fave is probably SW Galactic Battlegrounds.

In days of old, woulda been stuff like Galaxian, Double Dragon and Test Driving.

More recently Gunmetal (known to anyone with an NVidia card) has really rocked. No story, limited cutscenes, but plenty of shooting the daylights out of everything! Woohoo!!! :guns:

Oh, and Need for Speed - Hot Pursuit 2 is pretty cool too :)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Well, as I've said in some other threads, the flavor of the month is Doom 3. I'd say that's my favorite game right now.

I'm not sure about "all-time". I can list a bunch of games that I got my money's worth out of:

TIE fighter, Doom 1, Duke Nukem, Maniac Mansion 1 & 2, Full Throttle, Diablo 1 & 2, Civilization 3, Age of Empires II, Sim City 2, Unreal Tournament, Starcraft, Gabriel Knight, Star Wars Rebellion...

that's what I can think of off the top of my head

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Still play Galactic battlegrounds but i'm looking forward to the Battlefront game coming out. what's the concensus here? who's getting it on what platform...Me, i'm thinking PC but i have a PS2 as well...

Jedi 1073

New Recruit
I don't realy have a favorite, theres a bunch I liked alot and got my money's worth. I realy liked SWGBG, KOTOR, Jedi Knight2, Metroid Prime, and STA2. I'm realy looking forward to Battlefront and Republic Commando for Xbox, I like PC games but I just can't get the hang of FPS so i stick to consoles for these.

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
I really like SWGB / Clone Campaigs. I still play all the time. I am currently going through a season of Madden 2003 (I haven't shelled out the money to upgrade).

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
I have many favourite games on various platforms. My favourite Star Wars game however would have to be either 'Jedi Knight 2' or 'Star Wars Battlefront'.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Not much into games anymore. Don't have the time or patience. Many of the old school Zelda games were favorites of mine, and Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight rocked. Never got a chance to play JK2, or many of the newer games. :(