Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Anakin's scene with Padme in Lar's Garage

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kenobi & Anakin on their way to confront Dooku

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
My faves were 2 scenes that weren't mentioned.

The Lars garage scene.

"I killed them all." -Anakin

When Padme fell out of the republic gunship and Anakin wanted to go back for her, and Obi-Wan said, "I need you, I can't fight Dooku alone!" (or something to that effect) Loved that part!!

My other fave scenes were any that involved Obi-Wan ;) Especially the arena battle.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I intended the garage scene option to be an extension of the tusken raider scene for voting. It should be seperate, I added that option.

"I killed them. I killed all of them. Not just the men, but the women and the children. I hate them."

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
I voted for anikin and the tuskins. you could really see vader starting to show in that fight( wish there was more to it)

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
EP2 Boooya!

Yoda and Dooku was the cats meow, but the ending was pretty sweet with al those Star Destroyer type clone ships taking off to rip apart the galaxy (I sure thought those clones were polite, and at least they can hit something when they shot it!).

Actually, I loved the whole movie... I even left work early yesterday to see it again... :guns: Going again today, tomorrow... And so on!:dance:

SaeseeTiin

New Recruit
I loved both the 'I killed them all' scene, and the Yoda and Dooku fight. But also, I love the Dexter and Obi-Wan scene, Ewan McGreger just seemed so natural and 'happy' in the role, much more so then TPM. I also loved when Kit Fisto Force'ed C3PO and then smiled, absolutlely cool. And when Obi-Wan and Anakin argued in front of some senators quite early on, I can't remeber who they were at the sec but that was good as it showed their disagreements and the various ppl's faces as they argued looking shocked was a nice touch. Finally, Obi-Wan's face was classic when the Acklay pulled the spear from himself and was unhurt. Obi's face was classic!

Redleader

New Recruit
I voted for the Yoda/Dooku scene, but I also really liked when Anakin snapped on tatooine, and when Yoad was teaching the kids.

Captain REX

New Recruit
The Dooku vs. Yoda scene was awesome! Yoda just bounces off the walls! :vader:

Then there was the Count laying down the line. "Join me and together we can destroy the Sith!" Reminds me of "Luke I am your father," which is ironic because Dooku literally said "Obi-Wan, I am your master's master!" :duel:

Then Jango vs. Obi-Wan on Kamino! That was spetacular! Shows that a Jedi can fight even without a lightsaber! :guns: :saber:

Then Anakin being arrogant and being shocked by Dooku, then losing his arm. "You have extrordinary powers, young one, but they cannot save you this time."--Dooku :lightnin: :duel:

Then the battle droids versus the Jedi Knights int he arena.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :saber: :saber:

And the battle droids versus the clonetroopers! :frag:

Ham Yoyo

New Recruit
I must say just seeing Yoda in action makes that the best scene He is like a green pinball kicking major butt...now we know why he was known as such a great warrior......and others worthy of mention...Anakin making his first step to the darkside killing the Tuskens and EVERY scene where Obi has to put Anakin in his place...Arrogant ass Anakin...OBI tries his hardest to keep him straight....great forshadow fo the transfer of Anakin to Darth....Sith Pimp daddy

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I'm part of the majority - dooku/yoda

Beat this green pinball, you will not...