What is you opinion on the following figures?

vfermi

Consultant
my opinion...like anyone cares :)

ok... you asked so here goes...

R2-Q5
Nice repaint of the best of the r2 sculpts. Interesting accessory. I have 2, one carded and one loose. Want more! Only ever saw that wave on the pegs 1 time back in late april

Sandtrooper
Kicks @$$ but needs more articulation. knees and elbows would be nice. needs better "paint distribution"...looks like he got splattered with bantha poo. even so, I have 7 and want more! (duh!) and special thanks to amshak and borsk for their fine ST.com custom cardback...cant wait to get mine! Probably my favorite of the POTJ figs...yes, i like it even more than pimp lando!
:worship:

New rebel fleet trooper
so whats this i hear about sculpted hair under the helmet??? Woulda been nice if theyd left off the chin strap. Cant wait to get a dozen or 2 lol I think the new articulation will add something to the displayability of the figure. Still waiting to find it...

MonCal officer
Kinda boring... :yawn:
i have 2 to flank admiral akbar, but a necessary fig I suppose. :hurl:

Talon

New Recruit
V pretty much summed up my opinons on the subject of the figures.
R2-Q5 and the Sandtrooper are both awesome figures! I can't really comment on the Rebel Trooper because I have yet to actually see one.
Also, the Mon Cal Officer is kind of boring. Still, it is a whole lot better than another Tatooine Luke.

:evil:

Redleader

New Recruit
R2Q5 is cool. The accessory makes the figure.

Sandtrooper- I really like him he looks really good with all the other kinds of sandtroopers behind him. I would like to get more of him and change the color of the shoulder pad, but I'm scared that I would ruin it!

Fleet Trooper- Don't have but it's gotta be better than the first.

Mon Clamari- It's cool to have one to hang out with Admiral Ackbar even if it is just a repaint. It's one of those that I thought that they would never make.