what did you get?

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I got some SW stuff for christmas, 12" Luke w/ speeder bike, 12: Luke & Yoda, POTJ Theed Amidala and General Leia, POTF2 Hoth Leia & a sandtrooper. I got TPM soundtrack CD too. :reindeer:

Besides that I got some other CDs: Beatles, Madonna, TMBG, The Cure and the DVD of The Pillow Book starring Ewan McGregor :dance:

What did you get? Anything exciting?

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Nice stuff.
I received a 12" Sebulba that almost completes my 12" collection. I also received a 12" Luke & Yoda (Wal-Mart) exclusive.

My son however cleaned up through the family.

Eopie & Qui-Gon
Weequay, Freeze Frame US card
Carbon-Freezing Chamber
Radioactive Man & Fallout Boy
Comic Book Guy-Convention Exclusive
McFarlane's Emmitt Smith w/Dallas Home Jersey (Blue) HTF
Can't wait 'till he goes to bed.....Hehe:satan:

Redleader

New Recruit
I got a Gamecube with Rouge Leader, Metal Gear Solid 2, and Final Fantasy X. I got some other yard work stuff too.

Star Wars stuff- Fambaa, another set of the Ketwal wave, Shmi, 3 3/4 Luke Wampa, Mail in han stormtrooper, FX-7 and the New Amidala.

I also got a world industries skateboard!

My big present is the ICONS OBI-WAN LIGHTSABER!

I think I got too much...:rolleyes:

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
12" Quigon with poncho , Deluxe Amanaman and Leia with cannon , Darth Vader Computer Mouse and just yesterday scored the Snaggletooth wave( well that bit doesn't count)

:aussie:

DeathStarDroid

New Recruit
xmas

Well as far as SW, I got the 12" Speeder with Luke. I did get my website up and running on Christmas day with my new server. I spent a great deal of time the 24th and 25th working on it. So I feel that was my gift. The rest was clothes. hehe